Advice Please

dday52

Members
Sep 28, 2015
Hi i love miui and want to buy redmi 2 (1gb version no money for 2gb) but on many posts in the internet people said that they have lags and other problems with 1gb version.I dont know buy redmi 2(1gb) or better stick with another brand?

I have both the 1GB and 2GB version (both of them had the same version number which is 2014817).

Prior to used the 1GB version, I bought it when it is first launched in Jakarta, Indonesia. At first you are right, it is so laggy as hell..! I even almost throw it to the garbage! LoL

But after a few software updates the performance just got better and better. It is highly recommended to install Xiaomi.EU ROM, stable or weekly doesn't matter, both of it are stable enough for daily use.

Right now, I'm using the 2GB version (redmi 2 enhanced). I bought it just because my 1GB version had a little dent on the corner of the screen, because I dropped it on the floor. Now I gave the 1GB version to my cousin (he is still use it until today as his daily phone).

Performance wise, to be honest, I don't really notice the different between the 1GB and 2GB version for daily use (chat, browsing, camera, social media) as I never use my phone for gaming anymore.

Tnx.I wanted to buy meizu m2 mini or redmi 2(1gb)but redmi is my first priority because of MIUI.No games just daily phone skype,browsing,music.It will lag if skype will be on and i browse internet, listen music at the same time)?

Tnx.I wanted to buy meizu m2 mini or redmi 2(1gb)but redmi is my first priority because of MIUI.No games just daily phone skype,browsing,music.It will lag if skype will be on and i browse internet, listen music at the same time)?
I want to suggest other custom rom like cm12.1 but since you're fond o f miui...

Skype and listening to local music should be okay unless its spotify. Browsing if from miui browser or opera mini, you should be fine. Chrome usually reload, or worse left you with one tab from 5 to 10 you open before.

But miui eu rom is good, added with miui 7. You should be fine. Im not a fan wiith meizu flyme, a bit restricted compared to miui.

Sent from my Redmi 2 using Tapatalk