After 25.0 update, Problem in WhatsApp Audio files received

pramod

Members
Jul 11, 2014
My audit files in WhatsApp played as broken voice. While the same thing if I use Music Player, works fine.
I posted this question yesterday also, but don't know how its been deleted. Maybe the Admin deleted the post, but I need to know what is the issue.
Even updated he WhatsApp, its same thing.

Also, the Panorama in the camera working, showing taking pictures, but it doesn't save file. Says, "panaorama can't be saved."

One new problem detected:
Titanium backup, while taking backup, it takes total 20-25 minutes time, while it was taking backup earlier in 2-3 minutes maximum. With the same applications. I am taking backup on externa SD card. (16gb Class10 Sandisk). The same I keep using always.
I don't think any problems in the card as its working fine for all copy /paste/ pics etc. Very faster.

Pls someone comment ?

peekeje

using:
Xiaomi RedMi Note WCDMA 1w
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International
Android TV Stick Cozyswan MK808B

Last edited:
No problem with whatsapp audio nor camera panorama. Try to boot to recovery and clear all the cache.

I am using unofficial 25.0 rooted.

No problem with whatsapp audio nor camera panorama. Try to boot to recovery and clear all the cache.

I am using unofficial 25.0 rooted.
The same I m using. Rooted 25.0 and cleared cache and dalvic both.

peekeje

using:
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International

Try wipe system only and then update with the rom package 25
If I wipe, all my user apps will be saved right? And will it solve titanium backup problem also? If only for WhatsApp audio, I will prefer not to do as of now.:(

peekeje

using:
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International

Hello

I Have a the same phone, and i install a rom 25 but multilanguage.
And all works fine.

How can i root my phone?

my girlfriend have same problem!!!

back speaker don't work!!! omg!!

I have tried to flash 16.0.0, 25.0.0.0 after wipe cache-dalvick, data and sysstem but no good news!!

HELPPPP