Alarm App does not work on my Xiaomi 11T Pro

InformerHyena

Members
Nov 15, 2022
Hello everyone,

I recently bought a Xiaomi 11T Pro, no issues whatsoever with it besides that the app I use for my morning alarm called "Earphone Alarm" simply does not work in the morning.. Let me explain.

I live with my brother and I need to wake up 2 hours before he does, and having only one bedroom where we both sleep in, I found this app that plays the alarm only through earphones rather than speakers. And it worked perfectly with my previous phone, a Samsung S9. I was able to wake up with this alarm through my earphones without waking my brother up.

With my Xiaomi 11T Pro this is not working somehow. I mean, if I set the alarm during the day and I am using the phone, the app works, but somehow if the phone stays idle or unused, during the night for example, the app wont work. I assume it's some sort of battery saver option. But if so I'd like to know how to remove it, at least for this application.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: InsaneDoggo
Hello everyone,

I recently bought a Xiaomi 11T Pro, no issues whatsoever with it besides that the app I use for my morning alarm called "Earphone Alarm" simply does not work in the morning.. Let me explain.

I live with my brother and I need to wake up 2 hours before he does, and having only one bedroom where we both sleep in, I found this app that plays the alarm only through earphones rather than speakers. And it worked perfectly with my previous phone, a Samsung S9. I was able to wake up with this alarm through my earphones without waking my brother up.

With my Xiaomi 11T Pro this is not working somehow. I mean, if I set the alarm during the day and I am using the phone, the app works, but somehow if the phone stays idle or unused, during the night for example, the app wont work. I assume it's some sort of battery saver option. But if so I'd like to know how to remove it, at least for this application.

Thanks in advance!
Probably you already fixed your problem, but is not, the reason for that is because the memory clean the cache after some time lets says 15 minutes when the phone is in idle stay, thats the reason why dont work for you, you have to choose the option to not clear memory. Miui has this option and thats why in samsung you didnt have this problem.