ruizit0

Members
Aug 2, 2011
hi!

got some randoms FC's on alarm clock.

how to reproduce.

set alarm clock
change hardware keys to snooze
with screen of, when alarm starts, click on volume down / up, it gives an FC and dont snooze, and only stops the alarm when you click OK on FC error.

this is on a HOX and 2.9.7 version ICS

i was using this release "RD-MIUI_OneX_2.9.7_v3" from RD

and then i installed this "miuiportugal_OneX_2.9.7_AIO_Signed"

its the portuguese version, and both have that bug, so i suppose its miui general bug, not lang or localization.

its easy to reproduce. set the alarm 2minuts from here, change the hardware keys to snooze, let the phone goes off (screen off) and when the alarm starts, press volume down (to snooze) you will got the bug like 8 in 10 times

i was using this release "RD-MIUI_OneX_2.9.7_v3" from RD

and then i installed this "miuiportugal_OneX_2.9.7_AIO_Signed"

its the portuguese version, and both have that bug, so i suppose its miui general bug, not lang or localization.

its easy to reproduce. set the alarm 2minuts from here, change the hardware keys to snooze, let the phone goes off (screen off) and when the alarm starts, press volume down (to snooze) you will got the bug like 8 in 10 times
not a miuiandroid build? you shouldnt post here.. because peaches said that he couldnt reproduce the bugs.. (different build works differently)

bug stills present on 2.9.28 ...

this is weird because when alarm starts i click snooze gives an FC and the next alarms dont work

ingbrzy,

This issue is from MIUI Portugal, and is not relate to pt-BR, is another language, and this problem was report even Before the Portuguese of Brazil repository exists.