******* and mi3 wcdma

Mar 9, 2013
hello all

i have ordered the mi3 wcdma version 4 months ago and haven't receive it yet.
i tried to contact them to get my money back , but no answer by mail, skype etc.
did anyone ordered from them 16gb or 64gb and got it ?
it is safe to order from theme ?
what about shipment time, how much time it take ?

thanks

itzik

Mar 9, 2013
Yes but they asked me if i can change to the 16gb and it will be sent right away. So i have changed and 2 weeks passed and nothing !!!

anyone has issues with ******* ??

Sent from my MI2s 32g using Tapatalk 2

Nov 30, 2013
Which phone and equipment did you buy from them ? Are you satisfied ?

Sent from my MI2s 32g using Tapatalk 2
I bought a Hongmi (for my Girlfriend) and a Mi2S (for myself). The equipment that I bought was the following:
And yes, I am satisfied. Both phones work great and the extra stuff is amazing. ;)

Apr 7, 2011
also satisfied, bought their 4 Xiaomi Smartphones. Dude you are buying a MI3, this phone is so rare as diamonds. Of course ******* hasn't much and if you are on their list a little bit further on the back you have to wait. Some users already ordered in September and of course they are served first.

Jan 24, 2014
I have recieved my Xiaomi Mi-3 16GB silver, never had problems.
Uhm did order the piston in-earphones with the phone, but afterwards i have cancel it, and recieved my money back.
I noticed when you are on skype they are faster with answering your questions and refunds....

*******.COM is not bad at all....

Nov 30, 2013
*******.COM never !!! they hold money, promise everything but nothing then those promise !!! noid !!! mine o bought on ali from Elijah, recomended! nice contact, very fast shipping and phone is origial if someone want to check its very easy:
http://order.xiaomi.com/service/imei its Chinese web from Xiaomi just put your sn and imei .
And another rare Ibuygoe hater.

Apr 13, 2013
İt will increase you can be sure, i have been waiting for two months for one message about my phone but there is noting

GT-I9000 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi