Android 11 wireless car play? 12.2.2 mi10

Chrizl123

Members
Nov 10, 2018
Does anybody tried to connect the mi10 with 12.2.2 (android 11) to an Audi A4 B9 2016 with wireless connection?
Wired connection is perfect but I tried it wireless because different sources said, from android 11 it supports all phones with 5Ghz wifi. I enabled the developer option in android car app an enabled the wireless display option but without result.

My car supports android car and apple car play, of course. Or is there for wireless an other option and not all cars supports the wireless option?

My car supports android car and apple car play, of course. Or is there for wireless an other option and not all cars supports the wireless option?
exactly, only most recent car audio support wireless mode, you have to check that

Really? I thought if it supports android car it will support wireless also. But by the way, I enabled wireless mode of android car in developer menu from car by coding it.. what a pity

Really? I thought if it supports android car it will support wireless also. But by the way, I enabled wireless mode of android car in developer menu from car by coding it.. what a pity
yep i hoped too that mine worked in wireless mode but nothing, only very recent car audio do