Android 4.4 KitKat

We need working cm10.2 first.

I follow conventions and always try to make perfect code and I don't make any changes to the system itself.
Ivan just wants to get things working(which isn't wrong or bad but it's not enough for me). And he adds things like his own bootanimation and MiMarket.
And are you working on a KitKat release?
And thanks for reply!

I follow conventions and always try to make perfect code and I don't make any changes to the system itself.
Ivan just wants to get things working(which isn't wrong or bad but it's not enough for me). And he adds things like his own bootanimation and MiMarket.

I get it thanks

I like your attitude, Ivan's ROM is too casual

We will get KitKat before the nexus 4 :D
No, sorry nexus 4 and both nexus 7 have 4.4 (i'm using mg nexus 7 with kikat for send this message :) )

You can try use Paranoid Android AOSP 4,4 mako port. The kernel is the same

Inviato dal mio AOSP on Grouper utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: aditoma777
yep It seems almost released now but they made changes to kernel but there still isn't a kk branch for mako.
However I'm not interested in 4.4 now. cm10.2 is much more important.

No, sorry nexus 4 and both nexus 7 have 4.4 (i'm using mg nexus 7 with kikat for send this message :) )

You can try use Paranoid Android AOSP 4,4 mako port. The kernel is the same

Inviato dal mio AOSP on Grouper utilizzando Tapatalk
Oh :/ but can't wait for it :D *-*

there isn't even a working kit Kat build for the nexus 4 yet... Let alone our device.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Nexus4 and Nexus7 4.4 builds aren't official. They were built by some xda devs.
Ok, sources are official but there are no official factory images.

Nexus4 and Nexus7 4.4 builds aren't official. They were built by some xda devs.
Ok, sources are official but there are no official factory images.
But i saw a video from kitkat on nexus 4 and he says it's official :eek:

If it's official, how come the ROM is from xda and not the Google factory image repository?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S