Android L Preview Source Code Released

Only big thing for users is ART,I will try to port it to KitKat,just wondering if will work :/

Hope m1cha chan adapt this update to our devices just as he did with kitkat :) Well, M2(s) is not my device, but I heard it isn't really that difficult to port a ROM from m2(s) to m2a, is it?

Hope m1cha chan adapt this update to our devices just as he did with kitkat :) Well, M2(s) is not my device, but I heard it isn't really that difficult to port a ROM from m2(s) to m2a, is it?

Well it is,every part of that phone is different even GPU (there are like 5 variants of Adreno 320) but cpu is almost same but then chipset is different.

Hopeful M1cha can prepare his kernel for the next big update
Kernel is the easiest thing of all the needed changes :)

mi2a is completely different and it's not compatible at all.

Even Cyanogen said they won't be touching this yet is its still prone to changes and uncomplete.

So hold your horses, wait till google does the final push and CM starts working on it.

Yep that might be true... maybe I can have a try, hope it is not too tough. If not, I will cross my fingers cofface or Ivan give a look at it.
cofface has his own rom and ivan developes AOSP only.
both of them don't care about CM - not even unofficial :p

cofface has his own rom and ivan developes AOSP only.
both of them don't care about CM - not even unofficial :p
Lol I just want to give android L a shot sometime, I don't care if it is vanilla AOSP, and maybe even prefer it. Right now I'm using Ivan's AOSP ROM, which gives me performance and batt life out of this world. Even better if rovo gets xposed working on it :p

Lol I just want to give android L a shot sometime, I don't care if it is vanilla AOSP, and maybe even prefer it. Right now I'm using Ivan's AOSP ROM, which gives me performance and batt life out of this world. Even better if rovo gets xposed working on it :p

You can use WSM tools to install the xposed framework on MIUI ROM's.

it boots :)
but it's buggy as hell and I'm not gonna fix it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-08-14-41-00.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-08-14-41-00.png
    927.4 KB · Views: 431