Android market and flash player?

Infinitely

Members
Mar 18, 2012
Does somebody know where the android market is to be found on MIUI? Also when I try to watch videos in the web browser it appears I don't have flash installed, how should I do this since there's no apps market?
Also I've noticed it can't play, .wmv, .flv, .mkv and some .mp4, .avi files for some reason...
What are the criteria of the MIUI video player?
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: also does somebody know a way to tell the difference between the regular and the WCDMA version of the phone?

The phone is capable of several different functions, it works for Europe and some of the USA as well as the primary Chinese Telecoms market.

Android Market is on the Desktop as Google Play or Play Store. New logo etc... :)

Video formats i'll check out and come back to you.

The phone is capable of several different functions, it works for Europe and some of the USA as well as the primary Chinese Telecoms market.

Android Market is on the Desktop as Google Play or Play Store. New logo etc... :)

Video formats i'll check out and come back to you.
Thanks for your response.
I know what the difference is between the CDMA and the regular xiaomi phone, what I was trying to ask is how to distinguish the two models.
Recently I've updated to the 2.4.13 firmware and now I, indeed, have android market (google play) and adobe flash player 11 is working just fine in the stock browser. When I was still on 2.3.5r neither of these functions were available.

I have some other questions, perhaps you (or somebody else) could answer them?
Since I've updated my phone doesn't recognize contacts on my SIM card, thus I can't import them to my phone. Although on the 2.3.5r firmware it seemed to be working fine and there were no problems by importing them.
What is the best firmware at the moment to install? Is it the 2.3.9c, 2.4.6 or the one I'm using right now (2.4.13)?

The only way to physically distinguish a CDMA phone is if it is
1) Silver - only this version has this colour although there are black ones too
2) It has a China Telecom branding - this only applies if it was sourced from China telecom and not the Xiaomi website.

CDMA MIUI will work on and the standard phone but you will not be able to make or receive a call. This was one (add it to the list) of my schoolboy errors when I downloaded the wrong ROM from Xiaomi. The CDMA uses a slightly different Qualcomm chip so the radio drivers don'y work. Presumably the same would happen if you applied a standard ROM to a CDMA device.

The only way to physically distinguish a CDMA phone is if it is
1) Silver - only this version has this colour although there are black ones too
2) It has a China Telecom branding - this only applies if it was sourced from China telecom and not the Xiaomi website.

CDMA MIUI will work on and the standard phone but you will not be able to make or receive a call. This was one (add it to the list) of my schoolboy errors when I downloaded the wrong ROM from Xiaomi. The CDMA uses a slightly different Qualcomm chip so the radio drivers don'y work. Presumably the same would happen if you applied a standard ROM to a CDMA device.
Okay I was wondering because the back of my phone (behind the battery) says MI-ONE Plus WCDMA...
So does that mean I have the WCMDA version?