Another bootloop Mi Mix2

Energy_drink

Members
Jun 22, 2018
Hi emui lovers:)

After long wait for official beta of MIUI10 from Xiaomi I gave up and decided to flash xiaomi.eu rom

Before I started I was on lates global developer rom 8.4.19 and I had my bootloader unlocked

I installed TWRP using that method:

TWRP Tool from Xiaomi Forum

And then I copied Xiaomi EU rom 8.6.14 to internal memory and installed ZIP from twrp. I also wiped cache/dalvik and internal memory and restarted.
My Mix2 wont turn anymore it stucks on MIX logo with android logo under it.
Good think is that Im able to restart it to Fastboot (Vol- and Power) or restart it to TWRP.
Im not sure about my bootloader as there is no unlocked locker picture anymore while bootloop.

Can you please advise what can I do to run xiaomi eu or at least get back to stock xiaomi rom??

Thank you for any advice.

I just realised that my bootloader is luckyly still unlocked guys :)

Last edited:
When you go from Global ROMs, Format user data in TWRP, not just wipe data partition.. (internal storage will be wiped)

format-data-twrp-png.18863

Yeah! How could I forget such essential think! Works great now. I love miui eu and miui 10, great rom! And I can finally instlal my banking app as it was not supported even in global rom from xiaomi.
Great work guys Im your new fan!
Yeah!!!!
So happy, I was about to sell my mix2 but now I love it again!!!

One think just confuses me. Ive got update app now. Does it mean that I will be able to install updates of xiaomi EU without flashing it through twrp ?
Kind of Xiaomi.eu OTA?

Wysłane z mojego MIX 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:
Thanks mate. Will updater let me know if there is ota avaialable?

yes it will tell you if there is ota availabe. I always download zips here cause they are sooner here than ota is out.
Thank you mate. Will do the same. When you update via twrp do you need to wipe data aswell?