any way to Install china theme store?

Hi I
I turned this chinese ThemeManager to Magisk module. Tested on Redmi Note 8t with newest stable xiaomi.eu and it's working without any problems.

It would be really cool if we could somehow access zhuti without flashing mods/using magisk, some toggle in ThemeManager settings maybe? In my opinion themes on chinese channel are way better than those from global.
If there are no plans for making such toggle can xiaomi.eu devs at least share new patched ThemeManager for future MIUI updates after it's release? Thanks!

Hi Morelka, Thanks for the great work on this Chinese theme store module. I downloaded you module and it works perfectly.
I am trying to get the latest china theme store apk. So I basically replaced the apk of your module by the one I grabbed from MI app market.
After I install the modified module, it looks the theme store has some trouble connecting to internet.

I am not good at bash shell script, so I haven't pay much time reading through the module code.
Do you have any idea what else are needed to bring the latest theme store to work?
Thanks

Reactions: joy427
Hi I

Hi Morelka, Thanks for the great work on this Chinese theme store module. I downloaded you module and it works perfectly.
I am trying to get the latest china theme store apk. So I basically replaced the apk of your module by the one I grabbed from MI app market.
After I install the modified module, it looks the theme store has some trouble connecting to internet.

I am not good at bash shell script, so I haven't pay much time reading through the module code.
Do you have any idea what else are needed to bring the latest theme store to work?
Thanks
I just used https://github.com/Zackptg5/MMT-Extended The only thing you need to do is change apk inside zip. It's not working probably because it needs patches from xiaomi.eu devs

Reactions: joy427
Looks like xiaomi.eu MIUI 12 has almost latest ThemeManager 1.8.1.0 app that actually uses chinese channel!
I'm still stuck on MIUI 11 but I extracted apk from RN5Pro rom, made magisk module and it's working just fine.

Weebs - we and our anime waifu themes are prepared for MIUI 12!

Reactions: maxosc
Looks like xiaomi.eu MIUI 12 has almost latest ThemeManager 1.8.1.0 app that actually uses chinese channel!
I'm still stuck on MIUI 11 but I extracted apk from RN5Pro rom, made magisk module and it's working just fine.

Weebs - we and our anime waifu themes are prepared for MIUI 12!

"Almost latest"? I'm not aware of any newer APK released...

I turned this chinese ThemeManager to Magisk module. Tested on Redmi Note 8t with newest stable xiaomi.eu and it's working without any problems.

It would be really cool if we could somehow access zhuti without flashing mods/using magisk, some toggle in ThemeManager settings maybe? In my opinion themes on chinese channel are way better than those from global.
If there are no plans for making such toggle can xiaomi.eu devs at least share new patched ThemeManager for future MIUI updates after it's release? Thanks!

Hi good day can you tell me how you installed Xiaomi eu exactly on your redmi note 8t? as I got one myself
I'm seeing alot of persons with the note 8/8t getting hard bricked and can't do anything to save it as Edl mode is completely useless as of now

Hi good day can you tell me how you installed Xiaomi eu exactly on your redmi note 8t? as I got one myself
I'm seeing alot of persons with the note 8/8t getting hard bricked and can't do anything to save it as Edl mode is completely useless as of now
Problems with hard bricks are only on Note 8 PRO.
1. Unlock bootloader
2. Install TWRP
3. Move xiaomi.eu zip onto sdcard and flash it with TWRP
4. Install Magisk with TWRP if you need it
If you want step by step help with commands and everything then DM me because this thread isn't about flashing roms.

For anyone who has this working, can you send your thememodule.apk. It's at /system/app/ThemeModule