any way to Install china theme store?

i have used it on xiaomi.eu miui11 stable for poco and sadly it crashed..only if i set chinese language it doesn't crashed..

EDIT

sorry if I tell you but your answers are "defensive" are not "resolutive" answers .. As I wrote I use "yours" and clearly it is a bugs that concerns a library used for the translation of various themes and I think you know what I am referring to. Instead of writing "use our ROM and you'll see that everything is fine", maybe it would be more correct to understand what the bug I reported (which among other things is an old bug already reported several times on the official xiaomi forum) comes from.
However I managed to fix this bug, for some reason the correct library is not loaded and crashes. Indeed thanks to this bug investigating I was able to make even the new miui11 manager with Chinese themes work. Anyway, thanks
My answer is not defensive. I stated a fact. There is no bug. Our translation classes are not part of the Themes APK. Whatever you're trying to do there has nothing to do with this project and I owe no answers to you.

Plz share ur tricks on how to use chinese themes on miui 11
If your on xiaomi.eu rom just flash the zip with twrp

If your device has system as root. Try flashing this one instead

Reactions: joy427
If your on xiaomi.eu rom just flash the zip with twrp

If your device has system as root. Try flashing this one instead
Both Didn't work for me any idea??

How to comeback to original theme store,now i have china theme store flash with twrp.

I download from this thread theme 1.6.3.1 CN flashable non root and i instal with twrp.but is nothing new..chinese language..dont worth.i want the original but from were??

I did it through root explorer apk. 1.-Unzip the .zip 2.-Enter folder speedsoftware / extracted / theme manager / system / app / theme manager / copy theme manager apk. 3.-Mount R / O 4.-Move to system / app / theme manger folder and paste here by changing the permissions of the apk to 0664 and voila. I hope you understand me since my English is not good.

• Wow
Reactions: Dedsec0 and joy427
Plz share ur tricks on how to use chinese themes on miui 11
u have to edit contents of the themes manually. browse internal storage/miui/theme/.data/meta/statusbar, then edit every .mrm files with text editor. Set platform value as 10 in place of 6/7/8/9

Use FileMnager in TWRP, mount=> check system then replace original ThemesManager.APK (system_root/app/ThemeManger folder ) with file ThemesManager.APK patched. Then chose chmod and set value 0664. Reboot => Done

Last edited:
Our current Themes app with China themes channel, as you requested: (also updated link in OP)
Thank you for all your work. If you will update theme store in any future i will be very grateful for that. Sorry if i bothering you.

I turned this chinese ThemeManager to Magisk module. Tested on Redmi Note 8t with newest stable xiaomi.eu and it's working without any problems.

It would be really cool if we could somehow access zhuti without flashing mods/using magisk, some toggle in ThemeManager settings maybe? In my opinion themes on chinese channel are way better than those from global.
If there are no plans for making such toggle can xiaomi.eu devs at least share new patched ThemeManager for future MIUI updates after it's release? Thanks!

Reactions: joy427 and Poney70
I turned this chinese ThemeManager to Magisk module. Tested on Redmi Note 8t with newest stable xiaomi.eu and it's working without any problems.

It would be really cool if we could somehow access zhuti without flashing mods/using magisk, some toggle in ThemeManager settings maybe? In my opinion themes on chinese channel are way better than those from global.
If there are no plans for making such toggle can xiaomi.eu devs at least share new patched ThemeManager for future MIUI updates after it's release? Thanks!
Not sure how it's worth our time... we already got our hands full.