any way to Install china theme store?

Nov 25, 2018
Not working. Still I get that themes are not supported in my area and there is no way to change area :(
Just wait a bit. Each time I update the rom I have to re-flash it. And I think think to myself maybe it isn't working this time around. But it always does.

It takes a little time. I don't know why. For me one time it even took 2days. So just wait a day. Most likely you will see it changed to china version by then.

Nov 28, 2018
No, as we won't be using 1.4.7.1 in the near future. It looks like garbage.
Hello brother China theme store flashable zip file not working on my redmi note 7..every time I flashed it from twrp it showed error...it was worked superbly on my redmi note 5...but not on note 7...any solution? Need your help

Igor Eisberg

Patch/Mod Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Nov 25, 2018
Is it possible to get the latest(1.5.2.1) China version theme manager?
Besides, I am curious about how to get the China version apk. Is it simply modify some part in the original apk?
Devs don't like how the new theme manager looks after the update. So they won't update to the latest one in normal xiaomi.eu rom. As this patch only modifies some part of the theme manager apk, it won't be updated to the latest version also.

Yes according to what Igor said before it needs some modifications on the apk. Not sure which part it is.

Igor Eisberg

Patch/Mod Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Devs don't like how the new theme manager looks after the update. So they won't update to the latest one in normal xiaomi.eu rom. As this patch only modifies some part of the theme manager apk, it won't be updated to the latest version also.

Yes according to what Igor said before it needs some modifications on the apk. Not sure which part it is.
And yet, we finally updated Theme Manager on our ROMs anyway. It's just that it has some new features and it's being prepared for dark mode as well, so... yeah, we can't fight it forever, gotta just accept the new look.
I don't really have much free time to make a China version though.

Feb 17, 2019
And yet, we finally updated Theme Manager on our ROMs anyway. It's just that it has some new features and it's being prepared for dark mode as well, so... yeah, we can't fight it forever, gotta just accept the new look.
Is there a lot things to modify? If it is not really hard, I would like to do it by myself, since I have some experience in modifying apks. Could you give me some directions?

MarkHUK

Founder of Xiaomi.eu
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Is there a lot things to modify? If it is not really hard, I would like to do it by myself, since I have some experience in modifying apks. Could you give me some directions?
Not possible / practical to guide you because in doing so it would be as quick for them to do it themselves. Without prior experience of editing Smali and APKs you would struggle forever.

Nov 28, 2018
If you have free time plz update the china theme store..with giving u respect its my humble request to you brother...