AOSP Android 4.3.1 Mi2A By Ivan

RuLe

Members
May 13, 2013
The developer Xiaomi Ivan, has released version Android 4.3 for Mi2A, this is a big step for this terminal, still little known and poorly developed

Last edited:
They should create a Mi2A forum, since ROMs are not compatible with Mi2/S.

I hope that no one tries to flash this into a wrong model xD

Can't this kernel be ported to the MIUI roms? This should minimize our signal issues. Am I correct?

Enviado desde mi MI 2A usando Tapatalk now Free

@RuLe Which System (1 or 2) do you install AOSP onto, does it matter? I would like to do OTA updates also after this flash.

thanks RuLe,

any idea if CM10.2 will be based on this new kernel? maybe the crashes that i get on cm10.2 will be fixed then

@RuLe Which System (1 or 2) do you install AOSP onto, does it matter? I would like to do OTA updates also after this flash.

I have activated the tdb from recovery and I flashed MIUI on system1 and AOSP on system2

thanks RuLe,

any idea if CM10.2 will be based on this new kernel? maybe the crashes that i get on cm10.2 will be fixed then
I'm not able to build a cm rom with this kernel, we have to wait for an update of cofface's rom

I've recently installed this ROM. Works OK, but for some reason my phone 3G internet speed actually seems to be 2G. It's soooo slooooooow.... (and yes, the "only 2G" checkbox is unchecked).

EDIT: OK, forget about 3G speed. Somehow I was on a bad coverage spot at home. I didn't realize because this ROM does not show Internet speed (H+, H, 3G, G, E) at the top bar (WTF!). More things, today when I got up I turned on my cell phone and it didn't ask for the PIN. Strange, I thought. I left the phone as it was until I arrived at work. Then, I tried to woke it up (turn the screen on), but it was dead. And the power button wasn't working! I had to remove the battery to turn it on again. Feeew, near miss! I will give another chance to the ROM, but don't thing it is an every day ROM yet. About the coverage, I need more time to test.

Last edited: