App animation bug on full screen gestures - closing app

AidenPearce

Members
Jan 27, 2021
I flashed EU (12.0.7) on Poco X3 and getting this full screen gestures bug. Once I leave an opened app (swipe-up) present on home screen, the window doesn't animate into the icon as usual. Instead, the app window just fades away.

The animation works fine with navigation buttons though. I am not sure if it's a system or launcher bug.

Any help would be appreciated. It's not a major issue, but I just hope it would be fixed in the future versions. Thank you :)

Last edited:
I flashed EU (12.0.7) on Poco X3 and getting this full screen gestures bug. Once I leave an opened app (swipe-up) present on home screen, the window doesn't animate into the icon as usual. Instead, the app window just fades away.

The animation works fine with navigation buttons though. I am not sure if it's a system or launcher bug.

Any help would be appreciated. It's not a major issue, but I just hope it would be fixed in the future versions. Thank you :)
Search for "Anim" in settings and enable these:
4246634816df6c0e658f19aa7fcc572b.jpg
ef1969542d8c380b90cdf6ba347543dd.jpg

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
Ok, you are on android 10, it's ok, disable that setting

I never enabled that. It's disabled. And everyone I asked using EU in this device have the same issue.

Plus, the animations come back if I reset Poco Launcher. But once I reboot, it doesn't work again. That's why I think it's a bug :/

I never enabled that. It's disabled. And everyone I asked using EU in this device have the same issue.

Plus, the animations come back if I reset Poco Launcher. But once I reboot, it doesn't work again. That's why I think it's a bug :/
Yes cause it's a system feature, not a launcher feature. Try to enable animations from there and see

1, Clear data of MIUI launcher and uninstall any sideloaded version (very important)
2, Uninstall poco launcher
3, Set MIUI launcher as default
4, reboot
5 open settings > homescreen settings
6 enable "global icon animation"

1, Clear data of MIUI launcher and uninstall any sideloaded version (very important)
2, Uninstall poco launcher
3, Set MIUI launcher as default
4, reboot
5 open settings > homescreen settings
6 enable "global icon animation"
There wasn't any MIUI Launcher installed...