Applications

Stefano131270

Members
Oct 4, 2015
Every so applications ask me to grant permission, after hours even if I do you, can 'happen again, what do I do? I installed Supersu but there are applications within it.

Ogni tanto le applicazioni mi chiedono di concedere il permesso, a distanza di ore anche se faccio si, puo' capitare di nuovo, cosa devo fare? ho installato Supersu ma non ci sono applicazioni al suo interno.

Di you have a stable build or a weekly one? Because weekly already have root permission installed (but not activated) so it can be that your superuser app has troubles with the native one of the device. Anyway, if you use root application of the device (instead of your superuser app) you can give permission to apps and they never won't ask you for permission.

Monti una rom stabile o una weekly? Perché nella weekly i root sono inclusi (in un'app). In questo caso ti consiglio di usare questa applicazione apposita (si trova nell'appartamento "sicurezza") per dare i permessi.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Di you have a stable build or a weekly one? Because weekly already have root permission installed (but not activated) so it can be that your superuser app has troubles with the native one of the device. Anyway, if you use root application of the device (instead of your superuser app) you can give permission to apps and they never won't ask you for permission.

Monti una rom stabile o una weekly? Perché nella weekly i root sono inclusi (in un'app). In questo caso ti consiglio di usare questa applicazione apposita (si trova nell'appartamento "sicurezza") per dare i permessi.

Hello, thanks for the help. Excuse I use google translator. I have a weekly version, then I can remove supersu and give permissions using the phone application? Everything else works very well withr rom 5.9.18

Ciao, grazie per l'aiuto. Scusa che uso google traduttore. Ho una versione settimanale, allora posso rimuovere supersu e dare i permessi usando l'applicazione del telefono? Tutto il resto con la rom 5.9.18 funziona molto bene

Sorry, I tried to uninstall supersu but will not let me, you know what I do? from the play store it is not possible!

Scusa, ho provato a disinstallare supersu ma non mi lascia, sai come devo fare? dal play store non è possibile!

I don't know how to unistall supersu but you can try using only Xiaomi all "Security -> Permission - Root permission" without unistalling supersu!

Non so come potresti disinstallare supersu (non so nemmeno quale versione stai usando o se è una all modificata da qualcuno o come l'hai flashata). Comunque potresti provare a utilizzare direttamente l'app della Xiaomi senza disintallare quella: Sicurezza -> permessi -> permessi di root...fammi sapere

Reactions: Stefano131270
I don't know how to unistall supersu but you can try using only Xiaomi all "Security -> Permission - Root permission" without unistalling supersu!

Non so come potresti disinstallare supersu (non so nemmeno quale versione stai usando o se è una all modificata da qualcuno o come l'hai flashata). Comunque potresti provare a utilizzare direttamente l'app della Xiaomi senza disintallare quella: Sicurezza -> permessi -> permessi di root...fammi sapere

Hello, thank you for helping me. Last week I installed the weekly update on Friday, but was clobbered. When I wanted to put the previous version did not let me anymore, it was provided with driving directions to install the TWRP recovery and supersu (2.46). I solved the problems as well, being able to do all of the wipe. But then I realized that supersu not needed. Now will not let me take off.

Ciao, grazie per aiutarmi. La scorsa settimana ho installato l'aggiornamento settimanale di venerdi, ma dava problemi. Quando ho voluto mettere la versione precedente non mi lasciava più, mi sono state fornite indicazioni di installare tramite guida la recovery TWRP e supersu (2.46). Ho risolto così i problemi, potendo fare tutti i wipe. Ma mi sono poi accorto che supersu non serve. Ora non me lo lascia togliere.