Automatic Call Recorder for Mi 10T Pro

giorgos66

Members
Mar 11, 2021
Good Evening. A few days ago I bought the Mi 10T Pro. I am looking to find an application to have call recording. I need it for my job. I found and installed it Cube ACR, but unfortunately my interlocutor does not sound loud. Is there a reliable solution to my problem? I Have now MIUI Clobal 12.1.2 stable and Android 11. Thanks.

Since you have posted on the Xiaomi.eu forum, you can unlock the bootloader and then flash the xiaomi.eu ROM, which have the Miui dialer (Phone app) which have natively support for call recording.

Since you have posted on the Xiaomi.eu forum, you can unlock the bootloader and then flash the xiaomi.eu ROM, which have the Miui dialer (Phone app) which have natively support for call recording.
Thank you very much for the answer. But since I do not know exactly what to do, can you help me exactly the steps and the files that I have to download and go through?

Unfortunately it is not so easy because you need to know more information about the ROM versions availability.

First you have to choose which ROM versions you prefer: weekly or stable?
More details about this topic: Difference between the weekly EU.Rom and Stable Roms

Once you decided which version you want, you must follow the topic where you can find more steps for each ROM version, see section: MIUI ROM Releases

You can check another topic regarding a similar situation here: Best ROM for MI 10t Pro
Another interesting topic is: Xiaomi.eu Vs Global Rom Differences

Unfortunately it is not so easy because you need to know more information about the ROM versions availability.

First you have to choose which ROM versions you prefer: weekly or stable?
More details about this topic: Difference between the weekly EU.Rom and Stable Roms

Once you decided which version you want, you must follow the topic where you can find more steps for each ROM version, see section: MIUI ROM Releases

You can check another topic regarding a similar situation here: Best ROM for MI 10t Pro
Another interesting topic is: Xiaomi.eu Vs Global Rom Differences
Thank you my friend. I will try to do it. If I unlock the device first, will it stay that way forever or can it be reset as it was locked with a factory reset? Is the guarantee also lost?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I understand your questions, but I will write some generic info.

On bootloader unlocking process your phone will be reset it, all your data will be erased.
The bootloader remain unlocked till you will locked back. When the bootloader it is locked the phone is reset it again.

When you factory reset the phone, the bootloader remain unchanged, it is not locked back if is unlocked.

You can lock the bootloader only when you flash on the phone an official firmware: Global or Chinese or other official Xiaomi firmware version. So you cannot lock the bootloader as long as you use a custom ROM on the phone like xiaomi.eu.

I'm not sure if I understand your questions, but I will write some generic info.

On bootloader unlocking process your phone will be reset it, all your data will be erased.
The bootloader remain unlocked till you will locked back. When the bootloader it is locked the phone is reset it again.

When you factory reset the phone, the bootloader remain unchanged, it is not locked back if is unlocked.

You can lock the bootloader only when you flash on the phone an official firmware: Global or Chinese or other official Xiaomi firmware version. So you cannot lock the bootloader as long as you use a custom ROM on the phone like xiaomi.eu.
Sorry for my English. The question is: if I unlock the device now and switch to another one rom can I then with a official Xiaomi firmware version re-lock it as it is now? Will the guarantee then be valid by the company?

Yes, you can relock the bootloader once you flashed an official firmware: https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2 (This is a Xiaomi official page)
I'm not sure if the warranty is void, if your phone bootloader is unlocked, that's depends by your product service.

But if you flash an official firmware and lock back the bootloader, then your phone will look like a genuine one :) So in that case your phone warranty will not be void.

Yes, you can relock the bootloader once you flashed an official firmware: https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2 (This is a Xiaomi official page)
I'm not sure if the warranty is void, if your phone bootloader is unlocked, that's depends by your product service.

But if you flash an official firmware and lock back the bootloader, then your phone will look like a genuine one :) So in that case your phone warranty will not be void.
Good news for me! Please see here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-3-10-11.60279/ Should I prefer these instructions? Are they right for me?

[QUOTE = "giorgos66, post: 596257, membru: 291381"]
Multumesc prietene. O voi începe și sper că totul să meargă bine.
[/CITAT]
A mers ?