AX3600 5ghz stability problem

Pixel217

Members
Jul 25, 2021
Hello all,

My first post in this community :)

I got 2 AX3600 routers and I have a 5ghz issue.... When I reboot the routers (currently configured as "Singapore" region although I live in Belgium for mesh configuration reasons), I have very good stability both in 2.4 and 5 GHz but after a while (generally I notice it after more than 24h but I have no precise timing) the devices cannot connect to the 5ghz, and the ones "connected" are not reachable/have no trafic anymore...

Anybody has noticed this?

When I bought those routers, I was hoping for stronger transmission power and stability then the Tenda Nova MW6-3 I had previously but I am underwhelmed for the network coverage (although when I have connection and the stability issue didn't strike yet, I have amazing performance) and I also wanted to get rid of the daily reboot that the nova were requiring... (I also wanted to connect more devices and that aspect is satisfied, when remaining on the 2.4ghz band)

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

To give a bit more info, the firmware is 3.0.22

And as I speak, the 5ghz wifi SSID is not visible anymore in my phone's wifi network list and in wifi analyzer.... (Although it is "on" in the router's config web interface)

Hello Sashad2003,

how is your router configured?
is it part of a mesh?
what is the region setting?
how do you cope with the problem?

thanks!

Hello all,

I got 2 AX3600 routers and I have a 5ghz issue.... When I reboot the routers (currently configured as "Singapore" region although I live in Belgium for mesh configuration reasons), I have very good stability both in 2.4 and 5 GHz but after a while (generally I notice it after more than 24h but I have no precise timing) the devices cannot connect to the 5ghz, and the ones "connected" are not reachable/have no trafic anymore...

When I bought those routers, I was hoping for stronger transmission power and stability then the Tenda Nova MW6-3 I had previously but I am underwhelmed for the network coverage (although when I have connection and the stability issue didn't strike yet, I have amazing performance) and I also wanted to get rid of the daily reboot that the nova were requiring... (I also wanted to connect more devices and that aspect is satisfied, when remaining on the 2.4ghz band)

Hi!
Hello all,

Hi! I'm having the exact same problem. The 5ghz network disappears for several minutes after a few days of stable connection. Were you able to find a solution to this problem? By the way, happy holidays :)

I have the Xiaomi AX6000 with the following settings:
Region is set to China mainland
WPA2
Channel 40
160/80/40/20mhz.
I've tried changing every setting and the problem continues