Bad Kamera Quality

guys I'm new in this world TWRP ,flash, root ,and these things and I bought mi10 pro recently with eu rom stable ,but the camera looks bad not like i excepted and I want to know how i can replace chines camera instead of eu camera , if there is anyone who can explain step by step please I'll be glad for that

pleas fix camera also in MI 10, for me it is better camera on 12.0.7 than 12.0.8...can u put that cam app from 12.0.7 in next updates
Not sure why you're convinced that the camera app is the only thing effecting camera quality. We won't replace the camera app with an older one.

good morning group, I don't want to root my mi 10 ultra, but the camera is really horrible, after I root to install the camera, how do I unroot?
sorry for my english, i used the google translator, i'm brazilian, if you have some brazilian to help me i thank you very much.

My wide camera is behaving weird, I am running the 20.10.15 beta on my 10 Ultra, the texture on the sky is not right

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-23-19-06-39-727_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-23-19-06-39-727_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 265
Hello guys how's going ?
The main reason i've bought the smartphone was because of camera quality.
Currently i'm running stock cn ROM 12.0.13.
If i move to the latest stable eu ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.0.13.0.QJJCNXM_v12-10.zip), will i have this problem with camera image quality that you are talking about ?
Or this issue only affects the weekly releases ?

Thanks in advance
Aramys

If i move to the latest stable eu ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.0.13.0.QJJCNXM_v12-10.zip), will i have this problem with camera image quality that you are talking about ?

I moved from stock CN rom to EU stable 12.0.13.0 recently.

No quality issues. The only bug is green video on selfie camera. This bug can be easily worked around, so it is not a problem for me.

I moved from stock CN rom to EU stable 12.0.13.0 recently.

No quality issues. The only bug is green video on selfie camera. This bug can be easily worked around, so it is not a problem for me.
Green selfie video fixed now on weekly A11 thankfully.

The very first ROM was a fastboot, all ROMs since are twrp. So if you are coming from stock Chinese, then make a back up and take it off your phone. Install twrp from fastboot, boot to twrp, copy your downloaded ROM of choice, stable or weekly and copy to phone while in twrp. Install new ROM, THEN ONLY FOR FIRST TIME ONLY, wipe and format data or you may get bootloops. Reboot to system and restore your back up.
If you change from stable to weekly branches or visa versa, you will need to format data but for any same branch update, it's a wipe of dalvik and cache only.

Links and install information is on the forums ROM download page, select version from https://xiaomi.eu/community/, links only are on the http://mifirm.net page.
Hope it helps you.

The very first ROM was a fastboot, all ROMs since are twrp. So if you are coming from stock Chinese, then make a back up and take it off your phone. Install twrp from fastboot, boot to twrp, copy your downloaded ROM of choice, stable or weekly and copy to phone while in twrp. Install new ROM, THEN ONLY FOR FIRST TIME ONLY,

thank you so much (y)

Reactions: Mark F
There never was a quality problem, it's always been fine on stable and beta for me.

The green front camera video issue is fixed though.
i saw many users complain about this issue here and in xda and they try replace camera app in xiaomi.ru with the stock app in china rom so i Distracting now