Bank app detects I am rooted even I am not rooted (DEV 14.0.23.8.21 Poco F4 GT)

dlazycoder

Members
Jul 2, 2021
Came from xiaomi.eu stable to weekly build with clean install.
Installed stock CN rom via fastboot and then flashed xiaomi.eu weekly build via fastboot.

Here's the error:
Screenshot_2023-09-01-21-10-22-091_ph.com.gotyme.jpg

I have already tried clearing app's data and cache, re-install and a super clean format.

try delete TWRP folder on your internal storage..

try delete TWRP folder on your internal storage..
UPDATE: I tried Elite ROM and it's CN DEV based as well, but I don't encounter the issue only on xiaomi.eu. I really love xiaomi.eu and I am really hoping to fix this issue.

no doubt u have rooted your device. Can you proof to us that it is not rooted with a root checker app? I will laugh out loudly if this is the real case.

no doubt u have rooted your device. Can you proof to us that it is not rooted with a root checker app? I will laugh out loudly if this is the real case.
I'm not new to this :rolleyes: I am not rooted at all and I don't need it. Even with a fresh clean flash with the recent dev update, result still the same.

I switched to EliteRom Lite and haven't experienced this.

I don't get what's wrong with you? Do you need assistance or not? Show us proof if you have not rooted? You don't just say things like u saw UFO, attach a picture! Jesus Christ.

I don't get what's wrong with you? Do you need assistance or not? Show us proof if you have not rooted? You don't just say things like u saw UFO, attach a picture! Jesus Christ.
You need to enhance your reading comprehension dude. Im already on EliteRom and I cannot provide screenshot if I am rooted or not. Do I need to waste my time posting here and telling everyone I am not rooted even I already know that I am not?

Get a life dude. Do something better rather than being salty here. Go wash dishes and help your mom

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet