Xiaomi EU ROM for POCO F3 GT (ares)

Bhagz

Members
Mar 16, 2016
Hello,
I saw that there was a community funded support for POCO F3 GT (ares) ROM development. I missed out on the announcement as I've been away for a few years from flashing ROMs and now I see that the last build came in August.

Have had used xiaomi.eu ROMs in the past and would've loved to use it on my device.

I don't mind contributing on patreon to get the last build of the device but the announcement mentioned that the files will be permanently deleted by mid September and I am here in December looking for the ROM.

If there's a way I can still have the last build, I'll happily contribute on patreon for the hard work the devs have done to give us support for the ROM.

Any leads are appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your response. I tried looking for it across places on the internet, however the final build is not anywhere.
Seems like I missed the train.

Also, goes to show how everyone is very loyal to the funded program to NOT leak the ROM. Kudos to them and you! You guys have a very loyal user base.

Thanks a lot for your response. I tried looking for it across places on the internet, however the final build is not anywhere.
Seems like I missed the train.

Also, goes to show how everyone is very loyal to the funded program to NOT leak the ROM. Kudos to them and you! You guys have a very loyal user base.
Actually, they leak them all the time. In certain places of the world - "piracy" is a foreign concept, they go by the moto of "if I'm not the one who leaked it, then I've done nothing wrong by downloading it for free".