Battery Drain. Developer Vs Stable

Federico89fix

Members
Dec 17, 2016
Good evening, according to you which version consumes less battery?
I have tried both and I noticed that the stable consumes more. How many hours do you do with the screen stable ?? How many with developer?

I agree with you, I think that stable consumes more battery that the weekly... At least at me. None of them have a good consumes in the redmi pro if you compare with the redmi note 3 pro. Both have the same battery.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

People say that the weekly 6.12.22 is the best rom at the moment for the battery... maybe I upgrade tomorrow... although with the buid 6.12.15 I dont have problems to do 5h or 5:30h of screen.

It's hard to say which one is better than the other in term of battery usage. It depends on how you use your phone with applications, sync, and other stuffs.
I've found that this kind of question has been posted everywhere in various forums in relation to Redmi Pro Miui 8 battery drain issue.
The point is that we can fix it by flashing 2 .zip files compiled by a Vietnamese guy from Miui.vn, also stamped as issue fixed in en.miui forum.
Just choose what version of Miui 8 fro Remdi Pro we want to play around and flash along with the 2 .zip files then enjoy!

Reactions: Morvarid