Battery drain for RILJ

kazin08

Members
Jul 17, 2014
hi to all, sorry for the new thread but i need your help.

This happen after go back to the partition table, i was using Linaro cm mod, and then i want to go back to have the 2 partitions. I used MiFlash to do the repartition, and in cwm use dload, that format all mi phone.
Then i install the Ivans ROM 4.4.4 and get that issue, and not only with that ROM. every ROM CM, WIUI, MIUI, etc. RILJ it's always on, my phone never get into deep sleep.

This it's mi problem and i can't fix it, so i need help.

thanks!

So, i continue with this issue =( nobody know how to fix it?

now only appear in ROMs except of MIUI ROMs. Any ideas? i try everything, full wipe, flash, fastboot, all. This issue keep.
and only appear when mobile data is enabled, with wifi my phone get deep sleep.

Screenshot_2014-11-12-22-32-39.png Screenshot_2014-11-12-22-32-48.png Screenshot_2014-11-12-22-33-11.png

thanks.

So, i continue with this issue =( nobody know how to fix it?

now only appear in ROMs except of MIUI ROMs. Any ideas? i try everything, full wipe, flash, fastboot, all. This issue keep.
and only appear when mobile data is enabled, with wifi my phone get deep sleep.

View attachment 9104 View attachment 9105 View attachment 9106

thanks.

I dont know but today I got only two hour screen time i think its because of mobile data I normally dont use but not sure.

i'm i out of ideas, i can't fix it :/

why only happen with data enabled? and all ROMs except MIUI?

when you install a Fastboot ROM, and install another, need to configure something?

i'm i out of ideas, i can't fix it :/

why only happen with data enabled? and all ROMs except MIUI?

when you install a Fastboot ROM, and install another, need to configure something?

Well I cant tell but it might be connected with new baseband because I reflashed my phone completly a week ago(and I assume you too?),I advise you flash older baseband and report if it worked.

Baseband = modem

Yeah, i'm try, but i'm keep looking fot all modems.

It's okey the modem files have the same date and the same bytes?

well, in my search, i see the process "com.google.process.location" it's always on. I stop it but it start again. I've switch off location service., so i dont know how to stop it. I think this is the wakelock problem.

in the pictures i saw a "radio active" i don't know what it's but it isn't the signal, it's the wakelock.
Screenshot_2014-11-20-10-03-35.png Screenshot_2014-11-20-10-03-39.png Screenshot_2014-11-20-10-03-46.png