Best Setup to get the Best Game Performance

Dizplay

Members
Jan 3, 2014
hi all.
Im realy curious about how can i get the best setup for best gaming performance on my mi2s.

Best ROM, kernel, CPU settings (governor, i/o scheduler), tweaks and possible safe overclocks..i dont know..everything u think can tune up your phone to the best on games conscient of an high battery drain.

Im using wiui last JB version.
I always clean everything before run a game (ram, system cache etc). Games runs ok but not extermely good and fluid.
I think with old wiui versions i got better results.
I used to use performance governor with high minimum and max frequencies for CPU and i had very fluid experience. Now with last wiui versions i dont have performance gov, only interactive gov as the best one(i think).. about i/o scheduler i dont know what is the best..i use fiops.
I tested with real racing 3 and colin mcrae.

Could be cool if someone shares a few tips.

Thanks

Last edited:
hi all.
Im realy curious about how can i get the best setup for best gaming performance on my mi2s.

Best ROM, kernel, CPU settings (governor, i/o scheduler), tweaks and possible safe overclocks..i dont know..everything u think can tune up your phone to the best on games conscient of an high battery drain.

Im using wiui last JB version.
I always clean everything before run a game (ram, system cache etc). Games runs ok but not extermely good and fluid.
I think with old wiui versions i got better results.
I used to use performance governor with high minimum and max frequencies for CPU and i had very fluid experience. Now with last wiui versions i dont have performance gov, only interactive gov as the best one(i think).. about i/o scheduler i dont know what is the best..i use fiops.
I tested with real racing 3 and colin mcrae.

Could be cool if someone shares a few tips.

Thanks

In order to get best performance you need to undervolt as much as possible.

Thx for the tip. I have wiui default under volt. I don't know what is the value but I found a way to get amazing performance here.

I found an app in play store named Device Control. Looks cool. You have here many options to tune your governor, define gpu freq, more i/o scheduler options, under volt options etc.

I just try to undervolt -25mv, changed i/o scheduler to performance and used on demand gov with 1,7mhz Max Freq and 1.6 min freq and I got top performance. Try it.

I tested with Colin mcrae running in Corsica with lancia stratus :)

Thx for the tip. I have wiui default under volt. I don't know what is the value but I found a way to get amazing performance here.

I found an app in play store named Device Control. Looks cool. You have here many options to tune your governor, define gpu freq, more i/o scheduler options, under volt options etc.

I just try to undervolt -25mv, changed i/o scheduler to performance and used on demand gov with 1,7mhz Max Freq and 1.6 min freq and I got top performance. Try it.

I tested with Colin mcrae running in Corsica with lancia stratus :)

Just -25?!?
Mines -150

What is the exact voltage u have?
I just tried -25mv because I don't know what is the safest value.

What is the exact voltage u have?
I just tried -25mv because I don't know what is the safest value.

You can't damage your phone,I advise you to check out how CPU works,you start with highest possible you think it will work and in case if phone freezes you raise voltage up or in opposite case lower down.

Reactions: Dizplay
at least a core i5\ amd 83xx +
8/16gb

r290\780
ssd+hdd
good ali
a big lol! hahah

+ 1 for xperian pro, youneed to undervolt as much as you can..
ps: i have to take back the screen on the phone, if i apply some cpu termic past to our cpu, i can achieve best temperatures?

Reactions: Dizplay
at least a core i5\ amd 83xx +
8/16gb

r290\780
ssd+hdd
good ali
a big lol! hahah

+ 1 for xperian pro, youneed to undervolt as much as you can..
ps: i have to take back the screen on the phone, if i apply some cpu termic past to our cpu, i can achieve best temperatures?

I think it will have 0 effect because theres no air inside the phone

Performance governor is the best for gaming right?
How can I add this to the governor list? I only have ondemand, intellidemand, interactiveS, conservative and msm-dcvs

Thanks for the advices. I did undervolt to 3837 mv and I felt a good boost.
I thought that undervolt was good to decrease battery consumes.
Noob thoughts..

Now using Android Tuner app. I never saw nothing compared with this. Powerful app. Have everything we need.