Better Calender Widget

elitistdogg

Members
Nov 12, 2010
The MIUI weather app seems like its going to be pretty cool. I used it for a second, but without the ability to shortcut to my alarm (off of clicking the time) - its to much of a hassle. Something i'm sure people have already suggested.

Anways - I was very curious to see if there was any development for a Calender widget similiar to that of the Sense, but even better similiar to the Launcher Pro widget. I love launcher pro basically single handed for the Calender widget - so MIUI would be perfect if we could get a widget in development like that!!!!!

Anyone heard anything? (don't tell me about all the other widgest out there - they look like crap and cheap)

The MIUI weather app seems like its going to be pretty cool. I used it for a second, but without the ability to shortcut to my alarm (off of clicking the time) - its to much of a hassle. Something i'm sure people have already suggested.

Anways - I was very curious to see if there was any development for a Calender widget similiar to that of the Sense, but even better similiar to the Launcher Pro widget. I love launcher pro basically single handed for the Calender widget - so MIUI would be perfect if we could get a widget in development like that!!!!!

Anyone heard anything? (don't tell me about all the other widgest out there - they look like crap and cheap)

If you tap the left side of the time, it takes you straight to the alarm. You must have tapped the right side, which takes you to the calendar.

Haven't heard anything about a calendar widget, though. Sorry.