Big Bug With Incoming Call!! Please Help!!

Max Reed

Members
Oct 26, 2016
Sorry for the title but I already wrote about this again in the rom release thread but nobody answer me.
When I receive a call and I take my phone out of my pocket, if I press the home button, the phone reboot itself!!!
But this happen every time that I receive a call not only in my pocket. If I press the home button while my phone is ringing, the phone suddenly reboot.
Can someone please help me? Can someone please tell me how can i fix this??
Please help me.

Thank you.

Don't have a solution for you.

Provide more details and someone might be able to help.

What ROM are you using? I assume xiaomi.eu 6.11.17 (your signature) since your posting here.
Did you install it yourself or the phone come with it? Have you considered updating to latest weekly.

If your not on xiaomi.eu rom, why post here and not on miui forums. What is your MIUI version if so?
Any chance of vendor rom?

Maybe see if you can get a solution here: - http://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-4c

Don't have a solution for you.

Provide more details and someone might be able to help.

What ROM are you using? I assume xiaomi.eu 6.11.17 (your signature) since your posting here.
Did you install it yourself or the phone come with it? Have you considered updating to latest weekly.

If your not on xiaomi.eu rom, why post here and not on miui forums. What is your MIUI version if so?
Any chance of vendor rom?

Maybe see if you can get a solution here: - http://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-4c
I didn't updated my signature, however I have the latest Xiaomi.eu rom. I install the new one every week. Today I flashed the 6.12.15. I've this problem since the latest 6.10.xx, the first xiaomi.eu I flashed few day after receiving the phone. I wipe cache and dalvik every time I've to install a new rom. I already tried a factory reset. and...If you need more info let me know what you need

Don't have your phone or problem. Does it also happen on official rom?

That is why I suggested the xda forum, where someone with your device may have a solution.

I didn't tried an official ROM since there's only the Chinese one for mi4c.
I'll follow your suggestion and I'll try on xda.
Thank you

Hello Max Reed. I haven't been around much so that's way no answer from me.
I've tested my Mi4c and I don't suffer that issue. No reboot when pressing home button during an incoming call. This is not the first time someone complains about that problem and not the first I tested my phone. Never happened to me with any ROM. Sorry to be of no use.

Hello Max Reed. I haven't been around much so that's way no answer from me.
I've tested my Mi4c and I don't suffer that issue. No reboot when pressing home button during an incoming call. This is not the first time someone complains about that problem and not the first I tested my phone. Never happened to me with any ROM. Sorry to be of no use.
Thank you for the answer. So you are saying that someone has already experienced this problem again? If so, my phone is not the only one. It should be interesting to know if others with this problem have fixed it.

I have the problem too. Currently I have 6.12.1 ROM from here. Hope with the Nougat update this problem will be resolved.

Reactions: Max Reed