Big Bugs in LG 2X Rom

xXZaufiXx

Members
Dec 15, 2011
hi guys,

there are some really big bugs in the rom of our LG 2X.

in cm the radio works till 1-2 month, but in miui the app is not included... why ??
the phone freezes when you try to mount usb storage, so you just can use the ftp app in datamanager

these bugs are in the rom since some first release... seems like they dont care about lg 2X, im dissapointed of miui :(

pls just fix this bugs, then the rom is perfect :(

I mostly agree with what you're saying.
Worst part is: there's no help forthcoming from the devs.
Perhaps ICS will bring some fixes for those bugs, but it will also introduce new bugs :(

For the USB thing, I think i've found a workaround, if you'd care to try this and let me know how it goes for you?
*connect the phone to a usb port
*when the "Mount SD Card" notification pops up, press "Charge Only"
*Pull down the notification bar and press "Mount SD Card"

After a minute or so your SD card contents should be available to your windows file explorer.
When done, don't forget to eject the removable storage (WIN), and turn off the SD mount (MIUI).
Unplug cable, phone shouldn't hang.

I mostly agree with what you're saying.
Worst part is: there's no help forthcoming from the devs.
Perhaps ICS will bring some fixes for those bugs, but it will also introduce new bugs :(

For the USB thing, I think i've found a workaround, if you'd care to try this and let me know how it goes for you?
*connect the phone to a usb port
*when the "Mount SD Card" notification pops up, press "Charge Only"
*Pull down the notification bar and press "Mount SD Card"

After a minute or so your SD card contents should be available to your windows file explorer.
When done, don't forget to eject the removable storage (WIN), and turn off the SD mount (MIUI).
Unplug cable, phone shouldn't hang.

wow, with this method it's working for me :)

here are some thing i found out:
miui is based on lastest cm rc... our last rc is some month old that's why there are this bugs, which had been fixed on nightlies long time ago

but cm stopped to release nightlies/other versions, because they are working on cm9 and it would be senseless to continue working on old cm7
so everything depends on cyanogen mod to release the last RC before cm9 comes out :)

it's not miuis fault, that there are these bugs, sorry for saying that... just cm's fault, because they don't release another rc version

so let's complain there untill they release it :D