Black screen after installing miui 13 on mi 11 Ultra

I only have a company notebook and cannot install private software on this. Anyone knows what is the official way to solve the problem? Do i have to send my phone to xiaomi directly? If this happens i will never again buy a phone from this company. I loose all my data and cannot receive important calls because they are not able to do working updates which not destroy your phone?! :(((
Where did you buy your Phone? Tradingshenzen? They may be able to help.

device:Mi11 Ultra Bricked
EDL ROM:star_eea_global_images_V12.0.3.0.RKAEUXM_20210323.0000.00_11.0_eea_f88d42ebbf
Who can help me for 9008 EDL authentication pasword&answer under flashing by miflash tool?

1647238894969.png

Last edited:
if it comes from china, it is the seller who installs the Global rom. Tradingshenzen
I was asking because he updated to MIUI13, and you need fastboot and drivers to do this on the Xiaomi.eu ROM

Last edited:
Anyone is able to say which ROM version you had and to which version you wanted to update?

if you have a black screen after updating, try this…

- hold power button for 15s and check if device is booting

if its not working try this…

- hold power button and volume down at the same time
- check if fastboot screen is displayed
- hold power button for 15s and check if device is booting

Last edited:
I finally managed to install the rom. works great thanks again for your help. I nevertheless encounter a problem with the installation of WhatsApp and the recovery of the archive on Google Drive it manages to import my messages but not the multimedia
Hi, how did you manage get it work? I have tried to update the phone through TWRP and it is not turning on anymore? Please help.

I contacted the guy on telegram. However, he said that the Gpay would not work so I am bit hesitated to get it done. what did you actually do to your phone? Did you just unbrick it and installed the CN rom for you or what? Please help. I am sorry, might be asking too much question here but I want to get it fixed as soon as possible. I hope you understand

Unbrick and install our ROM
So, will that allow me to run the bank apps and google pay without any problem? Is it CN Rom or Global one? And is it the latest MiUi13? Does it have to be done through fastboot or recovery mode? Thank you

Always the latest one..
Thank you!
I finally managed to install the rom. works great thanks again for your help. I nevertheless encounter a problem with the installation of WhatsApp and the recovery of the archive on Google Drive it manages to import my messages but not the multimedia
How did you manage to fix "waiting for device" issue? I have downloaded the adb but still doesn't work. I tried downloading the miunlcok software but it shows an error..
1647454961225.png