Bluethooth Sound Noise

Nikoz

Members
Oct 21, 2017
Hello Guys, I'm looking for a help, I've mi5s with .EU ROM 8.5.6 latest stable, I can't play good quality sound on my eu megaboom, that work perfectly with my zuk z2 . The sound come with many cracks and noise like connection is bad, I suppose there is some problems on BLUETHOOTH driver , someone can help me ?

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Hello Guys, I'm looking for a help, I've mi5s with .EU ROM 8.5.6 latest stable, I can't play good quality sound on my eu megaboom, that work perfectly with my zuk z2 . The sound come with many cracks and noise like connection is bad, I suppose there is some problems on BLUETHOOTH driver , someone can help me ?

Can you try with official MIUI fastboot stable?

Can you try with official MIUI fastboot stable?
Yes I can do, but please suggest me the best recovery tool I can use for a backup I've just finish my installation now.

Yes I can do, but please suggest me the best recovery tool I can use for a backup I've just finish my installation now.

Integrated backup works pretty good and you'll get a lot of your settings back online. I use that and then tailor the resulting system to my needs.

Integrated backup works pretty good and you'll get a lot of your settings back online. I use that and then tailor the resulting system to my needs.
Only settings right ? What about app data ?

Only settings right ? What about app data ?

It works with those too. It should be "local backup" in English. Just remember to copy the miui folder from your internal SD to a pc and then paste it back into the phone as soon as it's working and then restore everything. Flashing another kind of rom will in fact require the erasure of the internal SD.

It works with those too. It should be "local backup" in English. Just remember to copy the miui folder from your internal SD to a pc and then paste it back into the phone as soon as it's working and then restore everything. Flashing another kind of rom will in fact require the erasure of the internal SD.
Wow I can flash MIUI 9 and try with all my app fully workings? I will do before the stock for our BLUETHOOTH test and I will revert you because if you can fix this annoying audio quality in BLUETHOOTH this phone missing only ... Security updates ... Then W xiaomi.eu ! too flash I should use recovery or I can do by the updater ?

Wow I can flash MIUI 9 and try with all my app fully workings? I will do before the stock for our BLUETHOOTH test and I will revert you because if you can fix this annoying audio quality in BLUETHOOTH this phone missing only ... Security updates ... Then W xiaomi.eu ! too flash I should use recovery or I can do by the updater ?

You can switch between every miui version and rom, just format data and sdcard from twrp. You can even switch back to MIUI official and relock bootloader.
I advise you to read some posts on this and other boards before doing it to educate yourself on the topic beforehand.

You can switch between every miui version and rom, just format data and sdcard from twrp. You can even switch back to MIUI official and relock bootloader.
I advise you to read some posts on this and other boards before doing it to educate yourself on the topic beforehand.
With twrp I should be to manage I'm an IT maybe I should have a look of the logs by terminal but I don't want to root my phone , I'm getting life easy

With twrp I should be to manage I'm an IT maybe I should have a look of the logs by terminal but I don't want to root my phone , I'm getting life easy

I've found many bugs on this MIUI :( is acceptable but annoying my zuk z1 with Cyanogen was very stable but this android os os amazing ! I hope you guys will fix all those problems