Bluetooth audio not working, absolute audio blinking

Kyulla

Members
Feb 21, 2023
Hi, i've been using this phone (Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro) since 2021 and never had this kind of problem.
The issue is:
suddenly, about an hour ago, my phone decided to not output any audio from my earbuds (Xiaomi true wireless earbuds basic 2) and the problem seems to be the option "absolute audio" switching back and forth from on and off.
I've already tried changing the bluetooth codec and changing the AVRCP and MAP version to 1.6 and 1.4.
I'm on the latest official MIUI version and have everything stock.
Any help/tip is welcomed

Reactions: ferdinand avila
i have the same issue with MIUI 14.0.3 (latest available) on a Redmi Note 9 pro. Played around with AVRCP and MAP version but up to now, i am not able to get Bluetooth working again. Does anybody figured out how this can be resolved?

Reactions: ferdinand avila
I also have the same problem in my poco x3 pro. Bluetooth is connected to speaker. But absolute volume kept on blinking and no audio from the speaker

Reactions: Samu56
Hola, tengo el poco x3 pero hace unos meses empezó el audio Bluetooth a fallar lo conectaba al coche para escuchar música y parecía que funcionaba pero no emitía ningún sonido, hace 2 días (7/nov/23) le pasó algo muy extraño de momento apagué pantalla, la volvió a encender para ver un vídeo y no se escuchaba el sonido, por un momento pensé que era la aplicación pero reinicie mi dispositivo y nada seguía igual... Seguí intentando y me percate que tampoco se escuchan las notificaciones y llamadas ... Funciona el micrófono pero ningún altavoz :( ya lo restaure de fabrica y tampoco, me arriesgué a abrirlo para ver si se había desconectado algo pero tampoco.... Necesito ayuda!!!! Porfa
PD. MUCHO TExto jajaja