Invalid Bluetooth issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trycs

Members
Nov 9, 2021
So I have a Redmi note 10 pro and it has always worked properly, but about a week ago I noticed the bluetooth audio wasn't as loud as it was initially. I thought it was the earphones problem but I tried connecting to a Bluetooth speaker and the audio was the same, low. And it's not just low, it looks like it starts off loud but then gets lower. I don't know what's causing it and I didn't change any bluetooth settings, so I believe either its a bug with the MIUI or the phone it self. Anyone experiencing similar problems or anyone who knows how to fix it?

So I have a Redmi note 10 pro and it has always worked properly, but about a week ago I noticed the bluetooth audio wasn't as loud as it was initially. I thought it was the earphones problem but I tried connecting to a Bluetooth speaker and the audio was the same, low. And it's not just low, it looks like it starts off loud but then gets lower. I don't know what's causing it and I didn't change any bluetooth settings, so I believe either its a bug with the MIUI or the phone it self. Anyone experiencing similar problems or anyone who knows how to fix it?
which version do you have installed ?

you can update every week but you have to be aware that there can be mistakes. especially when updating from A11 to A12

Status
Not open for further replies.