Bluetooth unlock request

joaojacinto

Members
Mar 18, 2016
Hi to everybody.

Just by a New smartwatch, a non Xiaomi (just for nowing, Huawei Gt2), but Now i cant unlock my Phone, a Pocophone F2 pro.
I read that Only trusted devices can do it, and that Xiaomi Only allow Xiaomi products for that.
Is it possible work arround?

Thank you in advance

root : xposed + custmiuizer
non-root: tasker/automate+ touchtask + pin code lock + ui automation
both solutions less elegant

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Give it a try ...
CustoMIUIzer -> System -> Lock Screen -> Disable screen lock -> Enable mod -> Trusted Bluetooth devices

root : xposed + custmiuizer
non-root: tasker/automate+ touchtask + pin code lock + ui automation
both solutions less elegant
With root and custoMIUIuser didnt work for me. Only could get Wi-Fi work.
I Will give a Trie for the non-root

Actually you don't even need the touch task plugin,
if you don't mind the "Swipe to unlock" screen before the unlock prompt.

I don't even recommend skipping it,
it prevents effects of random touch responses while in pocket with double tap to wake option ON.
I only skip "Swipe to unlock" IN CAR, and use CustoMIUIzer for that.

If you install automate you can use my work as base: MIUI PIN unlock
add a condition when watch is connected and you should be good to go...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragger
I'm pretty certain that there is no workaround it. Xiaomi's Bluetooth unlock works with a proprietary Bluetooth profile, implemented only by those few "trusted" Bluetooth devices. Other devices simply lack that profile, so they aren't even detected.

I'm pretty certain that there is no workaround it. Xiaomi's Bluetooth unlock works with a proprietary Bluetooth profile, implemented only by those few "trusted" Bluetooth devices. Other devices simply lack that profile, so they aren't even detected.
Well my Honor Band 5 is detected but is asks me to confirm on the band and there is no prompt on the band itself. Xioami are not even trusting their own colleagues from Huawei... :D

Reactions: ITS ALI
Actually you don't even need the touch task plugin,
if you don't mind the "Swipe to unlock" screen before the unlock prompt.

I don't even recommend skipping it,
it prevents effects of random touch responses while in pocket with double tap to wake option ON.
I only skip "Swipe to unlock" IN CAR, and use CustoMIUIzer for that.

If you install automate you can use my work as base: MIUI PIN unlock
add a condition when watch is connected and you should be good to go...
I've tried to get your automation to work, but it seems that either I'm to dumb to set it up properly (which is highly likely) or it doesn't work due to things that are a bit above my head. I can read a bit of code and reven wrote a few lines, but I have no clue of Android and I really could use a little help. Would be highly appreciate it