New Bluetooth video playback audio delay

Feb 7, 2023
I'm experiencing audio delay when playing videos through Bluetooth headphones using aptX Adaptive. Audio and video are synced with other codecs. Can any of you guys look into it? I'm using the latest MIUI 13 stable version for taoyao. Just to clarify, this issue is not present in stock EEA

Hard to believe that EEA doesn't have that "problem". Every phone I've used has a delay, that's just Bluetooth for you. But you could try to update to MIUI 14 stable, it has a new Bluetooth stack called Gabeldorsche, maybe the delay will be smaller.

Hard to believe that EEA doesn't have that "problem". Every phone I've used has a delay, that's just Bluetooth for you. But you could try to update to MIUI 14 stable, it has a new Bluetooth stack called Gabeldorsche, maybe the delay will be smaller.
Android also delays video if you're using bluetooth so that the perceived delay is zero, it's a feature. That's what's not working. As I said, with other codecs, such as AAC, the right amount of delay is applied to videos and they are in sync with audio.