bootloop on Mi8 SE

DanniFri

Members
Nov 3, 2018
Hi guys,
I tried to flash the xiaomi.eu rom via TWRP but did a "factory settings" clean and now my phone is stuck in loop.
I can't go again to recovery, only to fastboot mode and don't know what to do now....need your help!

Reactions: uzeyir195
Yeah, I have the same problem. The recovery mode cannot be reached with Android 9. Twrp does not load

iYou bricked it, but no problem i did the same yesterday and fix it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

you have to find a chinese rom for the mobile, do not download the most current one, use a previous, make sure when you go to download it, there are two types, fastboot and another one that I do not remember, download the fastboot. After this, download the miflash to flash it. Once you have the rom unzip all the files that have the folder, usually there are many zip ones inside another one, take the last one and save it directly in C: // in a folder of short name and few spaces. Try to follow the instructions in the video, don't need the audio, just watch it.. If it works, you'll have the cell phone with the Chinese rom as a newcomer to your home, then go back to twrp and get the rom EU and work.

Hi folks. Same problem but ı solved yesterday. When you open twrp then you must format before install rom. Format it and say yes then install zip then its works

Did an upgrade this morning to 11.15 version, but ended up with just fastboot on the screen. Nothing else works. This probably means all data on my phone is gone :(. Now I have to figure out how to make it work again.
Any link to an older chinese version for an Mi8SE?

Last edited:
MY Steps;
1- USB debug open(on chinese rom, i installed on MiFlash with chinese fastboot rom)
2- TWRP 3.2.3-0810 flash, open,
3- Make Format, say yes
4- install Beta rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_8.11.15_v10-9)

Reactions: MiUser and Woger