Brick Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro M1901F7BE Please help

moocow323

Members
Jul 2, 2019

Im sorry I'm new to these fourms and I'm note quite sure how to set it up.

I just bought a Redmi Note 7 Pro M1901F7BE. The bootloader came unlocked. I think I messed something up when I tried to flash it because I'm completely new to Xiaomi phones. It was in a boot loop and I didn't know how to fix and tried to use the mi flash tool to fix it. I downloaded the Redmi Note 7 Pro Latest India Stable Version Fastboot File Download from en.miui.com. After It finished the phone came up on recovery and said This MIUI verion can't be installed on this device. When I tried to flash twrp to because I didn't know what to do, I think I locked the bootloader when I used the mi flash tool. Now when i try to use the Mi flash tool again it wont work and gives the error Flash XBL error. I tried to use MI unclock to unlcok the bootloader but it said something about an account not being associated with my phone and I can't really do anything about it.

If someone could please help me, I would be very gratefull.

It seems that I'm going to have to try to fix it with EDL Mode or Test-point Mode. But accoring to some tutorials, I have to use MiFlash again and use the MIUI rom again but I don't think the one I downloaded will work and I not sure what to look for.

How exactly do you use EDL Mode or Test-Point Mode with Redmi Note 7 Pro? I'd rather not take the phone apart if there is another method but I don't mind if there is nothing else.

Reactions: Mitomanu
I am în the same situation. My device is always în bootloop and boot only în recovery stock. The only way to repair is the test-Point variant. But, I have Sent my device to local service and they cannot repair my device. Maybe is because the global v10. 3.7.0 is not compatible and we must try a lower version. I am not sure, but today i will try if i found a lower version for mi flash.
If anybody can help us, please do it.
Thanks în advance!!!

Reactions: Mitomanu