Hi Guys, I'm new to xiaomi.eu, but I have some flashing experience with Samsung Galaxy phones, I have soft bricked my Samsung phones several times but was always able to unbrick them somehow. Now what has happened to me.
- I got new Mi Ultra 11 Marble white from China with Chinese ROM
- I used XiaoMiTool to unlock the bootloader, I had to wait 17 days to be allowed to do it.
- Friday last week I Installed latest TWRP using Minimal ADB and Fastboot (twrp-3.5.1-star.img)
- I have successfully installed stable xiaomi.eu MIUI 12.5 (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V220.127.116.11.RKACNXM_v12-11.zip)
- Transferred data from my old Galaxy S20 Ultra and seted up pretty much everything on my new MI 11 Ultra
- Today I had from actual point bad idea - to try the weekly ☹ (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_21.6.16_v12-11.zip)
- I flashed It via TWRP, I'm not sure if the flash was successful but it looked to me like it was
- After flash I have wiped dalvik and rebooted
- Since than I'm not able to boot into system, the only thing that works is fastboot, I tried to unbrick it via XiaoMiTool2 by flashing stock ROM
- I was not able to coplemete it because it failed on flashing of super
- I have bypased flashing of super by removing following line from flash_all.bat
fastboot %* flash super %~dp0images/super.img || @echo "Flash super error" && exit 1
- after doing so, I was able to flash it successfully but it did not help
- actually I'm able to get into the fastboot (device does it automatically) and into the EDL mode.
- After reading of countless discussions, I think the only way hot to fix my device it to use the EDL mode…
- Would you guys have any idea how to unbrick my new wonderful Xiaomi device? Is to possible to use the EDL mode without involving Xiaomi?
Appreciate any help or advice