Bricked MI2S

Not yet. I have tried volyme down + power button, volyme up + power button and only power button when the led light pulsning but the only thing that happends is that the led stops blinking.

I have the same problem. Have you found a solution? o I can use my phone to make a castle?

:)

Sure? Did you use MiFlash? Install driver? It's hardware, no software, it must working! I do this on many M2/M2s and it always work.

I've tried all day but does not connect via USB. The light turns on 1 second and then turns off.

I've also tried to make a short circuit but does nothing.

Are you sure if your phone is an original and not a clone?
I just sent you a private message.

hi there. have you solved your problem? if yes could you help me to solve the same problem with my mi2s, please?

If you don't have a hardware defect, the DLOAD recover(testpoint short circuit) should always work.
But I experienced, that it's hard to do the short with a tweezer because if you do it in the wrong angle it doesn't has contact to both points.

You really should do that with two persons(one doing the short and another one connecting the usb cable when 1th is ready) if you aren't skillful enough.

I did not use the short circuit step when my phone did not turn on. Not sure how bad the bricked have to be to be using the step. I think the important part is the "bcdedit /set testsigning on" (Run it with administrator's cmd) and restart. Start MiFlash let the drivers get installed, plug in the battery , hook it up to the PC and the device loaded up as Qualcomm HS-USB QDlaoder 9008. MiFlash success.

Thanks for the reply. I`ve just fixed it. And I used tweezer:). It works.
The reason why it all hapenned was that I wanted to install stock android rom. Can you help me to find the rom which Mi2S supports? I tried to install "not suitable one"

I did not use the short circuit step when my phone did not turn on. Not sure how bad the bricked have to be to be using the step. I think the important part is the "bcdedit /set testsigning on" (Run it with administrator's cmd) and restart. Start MiFlash let the drivers get installed, plug in the battery , hook it up to the PC and the device loaded up as Qualcomm HS-USB QDlaoder 9008. MiFlash success.
Have anyone got success? .. last day while i was listening to music it suddenly died i even tried charging battery but no pulse red light nothing , after seeing your methods i i used Mi Flash> installed Qualcomm Driver and its showing in Device Manager but i cant flash it , i tired tweezing as well but not turning on nor flashing
Log
[0.00 COM4]:[COM4]:start flash.
[2.06 COM4]:cannot receive hello packet,MiFlash is trying to reset status!
[4.59 COM4]:cannot receive hello packet,MiFlash is trying to reset status!
[7.13 COM4]:try to reset status.
[9.17 COM4]:Switch mode back
[9.17 COM4]:cannot receive hello packet,MiFlash is trying to reset status!
[11.72 COM4]:try to reset status.
[13.75 COM4]:Switch mode back
[13.76 COM4]:cannot receive hello packet,MiFlash is trying to reset status!
[16.34 COM4]:try to reset status.
[18.38 COM4]:Switch mode back
[18.38 COM4]:cannot receive hello packet