New BRICKED REDMI 8 OLIVE

Ogenga

Members
Feb 23, 2020
I powered off my REDMI 8 olive device never to power on again. Not charging and can't go to fastboot mode or recovery.
My bootloader is unlocked, I'm using latest MIUI eu ROM from this site. someone help me please.
no physical damage or liquid spillage on device...it just won't do anything

I powered off my REDMI 8 olive device never to power on again. Not charging and can't go to fastboot mode or recovery.
My bootloader is unlocked, I'm using latest MIUI eu ROM from this site. someone help me please.
no physical damage or liquid spillage on device...it just won't do anything
Like ,you describe it seems to be hardware damage.
but,If you are sure fastboot/recovery are no more reachable, you can open the phone and disconnect/reconnect the battery and retest both.
If you have a voltmeter check the battery voltage (3.7/4.4V). (it can be be dead.)
next step is warranty place to go... sorry.

Like ,you describe it seems to be hardware damage.
but,If you are sure fastboot/recovery are no more reachable, you can open the phone and disconnect/reconnect the battery and retest both.
If you have a voltmeter check the battery voltage (3.7/4.4V). (it can be be dead.)
next step is warranty place to go... sorry.

Thanks for your help. Do you mean I should attempt entering fastboot/recovery with the battery disconnected? I had disconnected and reconnected the battery but it still wouldn't charge - doesn't even show icon of an empty battery lol. Haven't been able to test battery with voltmeter though.
The device is just about 3 months old hasn't dropped, suffered splash, screen shattering...nothing.
Question please. If the OS was corrupted or any other software hitch, would fastboot and recovery modes still be available? I think they should no matter what software problem.

Thanks for your help. Do you mean I should attempt entering fastboot/recovery with the battery disconnected? I had disconnected and reconnected the battery but it still wouldn't charge - doesn't even show icon of an empty battery lol. Haven't been able to test battery with voltmeter though.
The device is just about 3 months old hasn't dropped, suffered splash, screen shattering...nothing.
Question please. If the OS was corrupted or any other software hitch, would fastboot and recovery modes still be available? I think they should no matter what software problem.
hello
Yes, you can try to get fastboot with battery disconnected.
As you didn't play flashing stuffs your OS is supposed to be present and safe.
In the worst messy situation fastboot is "always" available for recovery....
Check if the phone connect to a computer and get Qualcomm generic driver available.
If not? you must go to service office,
Good luck Man.