broken screen, new digitizer but not worked the three main buttons below

trifylli1

Members
Jan 5, 2015
Happy New Year to you all.
My mi3 fall, the screen broke and i ordered a new digitiser. The technician tried to replace it, but!!

we havent stuck the new digitizer with the rest phone yet, and the three mai buttons at the bottom are off. They light but not worked. Is there any possibility that these three main buttons will not work because of that? i mean is there any possibility that the screen HAS TO BE Stuck to the rest phone in orfer to work these buttons?

The connector has been checked more than twice

My mi3 fall, the screen broke and i ordered a new digitiser. The technician tried to replace it, but!!

we havent stuck the new digitizer with the rest phone yet, and the three mai buttons at the bottom are off. They light but not worked. Is there any possibility that these three main buttons will not work because of that? i mean is there any possibility that the screen HAS TO BE Stuck to the rest phone in orfer to work these buttons?

Hello ,there may be 3 reasons which caused the menu button not working . 1: charging port connector flex problems ; 2 : The sensor flex problems ; 3: The light guide plate under the touch menu buttons problem .
Please check one by one ,hope you can know where the problem is .

I think you have to connect the screen to main board. If you did so and buttons are still off then probably you damaged flexible cable from USB charging or its pcb when taking it out from old screen. This happens. That part is delicate and you need to be careful when dismantle it. I had same but got 1 button down.

Wysłane z MI4

I think you have to connect the screen to main board. If you did so and buttons are still off then probably you damaged flexible cable from USB charging or its pcb when taking it out from old screen. This happens. That part is delicate and you need to be careful when dismantle it. I had same but got 1 button down.

Wysłane z MI4

Happy New Year dude. So, if this is the problem, i dont know yet because i havent check that, what can i do in order to fix my Mi3?

Ladies and gentlemen,
1.the usb works normally, the phone is charging
2. the lights below these three buttons work, we can see the buttons lighting but they are not interactive
3. the rest new digitiser works normally