New Bug in mode: DarkIt has been happening since I have 12.0.3 on the redmi note 8; redmi note 8

GhilmarkAguilar

Members
Dec 5, 2020
It is a bug that when you activate the dark mode, the cell phone screen begins to blink continuously and strangely, It has been happening since I have 12.0.3 on the redmi note 8

Are you actually using the xiaomi.eu custom ROM or are you on official? This forum for the custom ROM.

Yes, I use the stable xiaomi.eu 12.0.3, and it happens that the screen flickers when I activate the dark mode.

It is a bug that when you activate the dark mode, the cell phone screen begins to blink continuously and strangely, It has been happening since I have 12.0.3 on the redmi note 8
[ DON'T REPORT THESE TO US ]
* Dark/Night mode: Do NOT report ANY issues regarding this! This feature is officially under development and is not fully stable! We have no control over how it behaves and how it looks! Dark mode on Android Nougat and Oreo does NOT apply to the Settings app. Nothing to be done about it. If Dark mode switches on by itself, it is caused by apps with in-app Dark mode, like Google Messages.