New Bugs in notification page [Mi 9T — 21.4.28]

gerryrigs

Members
Mar 5, 2021
Earlier I encountered this, I don't know what I'm going to force stop for this to restart, so I just restart my whole phone and it was gone, now it is like this again
865776eb95c1e51926d2d771804529ae.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

I'm experiencing the same issue on my Mi 9 running 21.4.29. When stopping playback from the Spotify notification and then swiping on it left or right to remove it, it ends up like @gerryrigs said. The notification can even be swiped back in. Not sure if a Spotify problem or a ROM problem. Killing Spotify removes the "blank notification" but that's not how it is supposed to work.

I'm experiencing the same issue on my Mi 9 running 21.4.29. When stopping playback from the Spotify notification and then swiping on it left or right to remove it, it ends up like @gerryrigs said. The notification can even be swiped back in. Not sure if a Spotify problem or a ROM problem. Killing Spotify removes the "blank notification" but that's not how it is supposed to work.
ROM issue => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-4-28-29.61062/page-7#post-605572

;)

Reactions: henno