New Bugs Xiaomi Mi8SE with MIUI 10.2 8.11.15

Bero1

Members
Nov 19, 2018
Hello,

I have spotted fhew bugs after 10 minutes of use.

1. Swipe down function (to turn on bluetooth, wlan etc.) - I must swipe 2-3 times now, decreased sensitivity? Before was all good.
2. Bluetooth - My some of my fitness bands wont sync, it happend suden, fhew hours ago all fine, and i did not recive any updates from producer, it just happend.
3. When adjustitng new background picture the the upper part of the screen (Left and right side by speaker) are dark. And i cannot turn on/off the option in Full screen menü. The button isnt there.
4. I cant Sync my Fitbit step tracker anymore since this update.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Dude.Is your rear camera working on portrait mode?When i shoot portrait with rear camera its show the preview on left bottom corner.But when i open the picture its just a green screen.

Hi Dude.Is your rear camera working on portrait mode?When i shoot portrait with rear camera its show the preview on left bottom corner.But when i open the picture its just a green screen.

I had the same issue. I almost had my screen always rotated. I must lock it or it will turn no matter it orientation.

Hi,

I have just tested. No problems with camera.

But i have some with apps that use full screen, i see a white horizonzal line under the speaker.

And when i want to adjust a new wallpaper i dont see the upper part of the screen, just left/right side of the speaker.