New Buttons away, apps without any response - MI2

I dont understand eighter this is my hardware info took with the app from the link.

miuiandroid.com/community/threads/app-2013-06-12-hwinfo.20825/

Sent from my MI 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371819904006.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371819904006.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 172
In picture 1 you can see the buttons arent there in the filebrowser.

In picture 2 you can see that the keyboard doesnt appear in the webbrowser.

In picture 3 you can see that the button is missing in the messages menu.

In picture 4 you can see that the buttons are gone when there is a yes or no question.

Other than these problems programs freeze. And for example in facebook it shows the notifications and i can press the buttons but nothing happens.

I tried several screen recording apps to show the problem but none of them work. I will try again to make a logcat again this evening.

Sent from my MI 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371820014592.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371820014592.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 179
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371820607899.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371820607899.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 175
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371820682962.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371820682962.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 193
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371820812692.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371820812692.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 185
Exactly the same for me, and today (one day after I flashed CWM) my phone has these bugs all the time+another bug, the browser lags, and is extremely slow(scrolling).
I tried serveral logcat apps and nothing..

@Dextructor: can i flash JLB17 on 1 partition and MIUIandroid roms on the other or will this cause issues?

Also there is a topic why miui abdroid roms are better then normal miui roms. So arnt there miui android JLB roms?

Sent from my MI 2

@Dextructor: can i flash JLB17 on 1 partition and MIUIandroid roms on the other or will this cause issues?

Also there is a topic why miui abdroid roms are better then normal miui roms. So arnt there miui android JLB roms?

Sent from my MI 2

Really_Wacky

You can do this if you enable TDB funcion in CWM. The diffeence about MIUI stock with ROM's from this site (MIUI Android) is that they removed all the things that come from Xiaomi wich will be useless like Store, Weather and other things to chinese market, fix GPS outside china. If I'm not mistaken they only make this to developer ROM's not in the JLB.

If you still have problems, lkie I've said try to stay with mimimum things and backups, to help isolate the problem.

Since i flashed JLB17 trough fastboot i cant restore the backup i made. Now i have to do everything again and chinese pops up everywhere i think i am going to full wipe everything again. And just install a rom from MIUIandroid from a few weeks ago. See if the problem still exists :)

Also there is chinese on my spashscreen now :S

Also a little bug facebook chat heads are not working :S even when i turn it on in settings.

Edit: Fastboot flashed an older version the spash screen is back to normal

Really_Wacky

That's why I said that backups aren't the best idea... When you switch from one system to other may have bugs that isn't on the system, but in your backups. The logcat is helpful to developers related to Xiaomi team, you could sent a report trought the app with the description.

I just wiped everything flashed latest rom and restored my backup. I noticed that most of the problem began after using fb.

So i gave it all permissions under settings > all settings > apps. I tikked everything on yes for fb and fb chat. Now the catheads work and i get notifications normally + my buttons didnt dissapear so far if the problem comes back i will go to the JBL you gave in the link :)

Sent from my MI 2