Call app minimized!

Roberto Filho

Members
Feb 13, 2018
Hello everyone. I bought a MI9SE last month and when it arrived I unlocked the bootloader and installed the last weekly ROM. After this process every incoming call stay in the notify bar, like a icon or minimized. This happens even when the device is locked. Other app, as google calling, works well! I installed the new ROM, MIUI 11, but the problem still remains.Please, some advice to fix it?

Attachments

• IMG_20190927_072211.jpg
    IMG_20190927_072211.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 486
I have a Mi9SE also and that only happens when I go out of the call to do something...
Like putting the call in speaker and go search something.
If I need to return back to the call I press the green button

Reactions: Roberto Filho
I have a Mi9SE also and that only happens when I go out of the call to do something...
Like putting the call in speaker and go search something.
If I need to return back to the call I press the green button
Did you change some configuration or just started the app after install the ROM? Maybe I have been using some app with problem, but I don't know which!

I didn't change nothing.
But I noticed that if I am playing with gameturbo mode on, the calls go to notification bar right away, without exiting the game...

I tuned off the game turbo function, but didn't change this situation!
When you tap on it, it opens normally? May be you missed draw over other apps permission, somewhere.
You may try to download google phone app or an other dialer and make it default call handler.
When you updated the ROM, you dirty flashed it? If yes, you may try to wipe everything and format data and then flash miui 11 ROM. Just remember that if you wipe system you must flash a ROM, before reboot or after reboot only fastboot mod will be available.