Camera drivers/libs in Xiaomi.eu rom

Sigray77

Members
Jul 2, 2018
@Devs :
Is it the same as the miui global's camera drivers or the eu team modify it? Please answer it is very important for me.
Thank you!

It's the same as MIUI China, they are a bit different to Global libs, but we don't change them.

It's the same as MIUI China, they are a bit different to Global libs, but we don't change them.
Is there any way to install the global drivers? Because the photos come out with a lot of noise. Thanks in advance!
Screenshot_2019-08-14-12-03-25-230_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ! do you think that the software processing is not the same on a model of smartphone Xiaomi with a Chinese Firmware vs a Global Firmware ?
Exemple on the mi 8 the camera libs is not the same on global version than Chinese version ? For me I think is the same but perhaps...

Hi ! do you think that the software processing is not the same on a model of smartphone Xiaomi with a Chinese Firmware vs a Global Firmware ?
Exemple on the mi 8 the camera libs is not the same on global version than Chinese version ? For me I think is the same but perhaps...
They are not the same. Audio and camera libraries most of the time differ between China and Global.

Reactions: ggkameleon
Had several Xiaomi phones, seems the China versions had the better cameras, updated by Xiaomi before the global roms

First of all, I hope you are not using stock camera(?).
Use some G*Cam version for your phone. With the Arnova ones you can for example also change libs.