Invalid camera miui app keeps crashing (mi 6)

lajtara

Members
Jun 29, 2018
i just downloaded the new update and the miui camera keeps crashing, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is fine... i've tried reinstalling multiple times but it keeps happening basically getting spammed with those camera has stopped working messages.

i just downloaded the new update and the miui camera keeps crashing, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is fine... i've tried reinstalling multiple times but it keeps happening basically getting spammed with those camera has stopped working messages.
1) Do you use any Camera2 API mods?
2) Did you try to clear Camera's app data?

Now I also noticed a glitch my battery indicator is black and doesn't move anymore is this because I turned off miui optimization off?

Yes I tried clearing cameras data and yes I have camera2 api magisk module
Then however the camera behaves is your problem. The device doesn't support Camera2 API, and forcing it to be enabled is a hack, you can't expect it to work perfectly. Also, I said before that the next person to use Camera2 API hack and report an issue with the camera would get instantly banned, you probably missed that notice.
Now I also noticed a glitch my battery indicator is black and doesn't move anymore is this because I turned off miui optimization off?
I don't know, but what I do know that turning off MIUI optimization is not advised. Moreover, we'll give no support for anything located in Developer options. It's called "Developer options" for a reason. As a normal user, you have no business tinkering with stuff there.