Camera2 API on Oreo (Miui10) is possible?

Eloio

Members
Jul 14, 2018
I did exactly as you said but it doesn't work. Camera just stops working after these steps, i cant even use stock camera.
Okay, I've just tried it again (in version 9.1.24) and I had the same error. Just check in vendor/lib/hw, when you replace the file "camerasdm660.so", that the permissions of the replaced file are the same of the other files in the folder. (I think r-r-r).

The last time I used Solid Explorer and I didnt have the problem. Now I've used Root Browser and the permissions of the file changed when replacing it with the new one. (To change permissions with Root Browser, long click to the file - propierties - permissions)

I hope that can help!

Eloio

Members
Jul 14, 2018
Last edited:

RubWe

Members
Jan 15, 2018
Has anyone tried if *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works on the new weekly 9.2.21?
I'm on the stable release (V10.2.3.0) with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* but I'm thinking about joining the weekly update club again ;)

goncalo29

Members
Mar 7, 2018
Has anyone tried if *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works on the new weekly 9.2.21?
I'm on the stable release (V10.2.3.0) with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* but I'm thinking about joining the weekly update club again ;)
Which version did you use on 10.2 stable?

For me, on 10.0 stable only one version worked, but the photos had a purple/green tint :(

RubWe

Members
Jan 15, 2018
Which version did you use on 10.2 stable?

For me, on 10.0 stable only one version worked, but the photos had a purple/green tint :(
I believe I have MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3d_TInNeun_2.apk. It has been working great (except slow motion). Nevertheless, I don't know why I chose this particular version since many seem to work

werty

Members
Jun 13, 2018
I believe I have MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3d_TInNeun_2.apk. It has been working great (except slow motion). Nevertheless, I don't know why I chose this particular version since many seem to work
Hi, set the Init SlowMo with to 120fps in Advanced settings/FIX to see if it works.

RubWe

Members
Jan 15, 2018
Hi, set the Init SlowMo with to 120fps in Advanced settings/FIX to see if it works.
I did what you said. The app doesn't crash anymore, the video is recorded but the image is not slowed down, just the sound is. Quite odd :)
Thanks anyway for the advice!

Eric_Cartman

Members
Apr 7, 2019
Hi guys ,updated today (OTA) the 10.3.2.0 stable.
I was in 10.2 stable and I had *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* running... after the update it doesn't work... any suggestions?
I have tried everything until now...

angyone1

Members
Aug 7, 2018
Hi guys ,updated today (OTA) the 10.3.2.0 stable.
I was in 10.2 stable and I had *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* running... after the update it doesn't work... any suggestions?
I have tried everything until now...
uninstall all magisk modules, restart the phone and install only these 2 modules :

https://mega.nz/#!6NRGhayD!O7L6FJDMisBO4vqdhkXUzK7jbJ8aOJMJAGYN2gsTyj0

https://mega.nz/#!SQZV3KRT!YBJURKnQHzeU1Q8xf9oLdbrtXpqRwJ7BGKBUYf1KvJs

Enjoy ! but unfortunately OIS gone also here (fault of xiaomi bad code)...

Reactions: Eric_Cartman

orkhan776

Members
Apr 9, 2019
Hi guys please help me. I rooted my mi note 3 (MIUI 10.3.2.0). Can you please help me to install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* step by step? Thanks in advance

angyone1

Members
Aug 7, 2018
Hi guys please help me. I rooted my mi note 3 (MIUI 10.3.2.0). Can you please help me to install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* step by step? Thanks in advance
You have installed TWRP and then magisk ? If yes, install the 2 modules that I have posted... Nothing else.... And then download some APK from celsoazevedo.com and install...
Done !

angyone1

Members
Aug 7, 2018
Whats the best apk version??
try arnova or fu24 or san1ty.... in settings> base model put back camera pixel 3 xl and front camera nexus 6p and play with other settings step by step until you get better and working pictures ... but I advise you not to touch many settings ... leave by default the majority...

Gugucha

Members
Jul 19, 2019
You have installed TWRP and then magisk ? If yes, install the 2 modules that I have posted... Nothing else.... And then download some APK from celsoazevedo.com and install...
Done !
can you help me i cant root my mi note 3 i need help :/