Camera2 API on Oreo (Miui10) is possible?

Last edited:
Has anyone tried if *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works on the new weekly 9.2.21?
I'm on the stable release (V10.2.3.0) with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* but I'm thinking about joining the weekly update club again ;)

Has anyone tried if *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works on the new weekly 9.2.21?
I'm on the stable release (V10.2.3.0) with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* but I'm thinking about joining the weekly update club again ;)

Which version did you use on 10.2 stable?

For me, on 10.0 stable only one version worked, but the photos had a purple/green tint :(

Which version did you use on 10.2 stable?

For me, on 10.0 stable only one version worked, but the photos had a purple/green tint :(

I believe I have MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3d_TInNeun_2.apk. It has been working great (except slow motion). Nevertheless, I don't know why I chose this particular version since many seem to work

I believe I have MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3d_TInNeun_2.apk. It has been working great (except slow motion). Nevertheless, I don't know why I chose this particular version since many seem to work
Hi, set the Init SlowMo with to 120fps in Advanced settings/FIX to see if it works.

Hi, set the Init SlowMo with to 120fps in Advanced settings/FIX to see if it works.
I did what you said. The app doesn't crash anymore, the video is recorded but the image is not slowed down, just the sound is. Quite odd :)
Thanks anyway for the advice!

Hi guys ,updated today (OTA) the 10.3.2.0 stable.
I was in 10.2 stable and I had *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* running... after the update it doesn't work... any suggestions?
I have tried everything until now...

Hi guys ,updated today (OTA) the 10.3.2.0 stable.
I was in 10.2 stable and I had *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* running... after the update it doesn't work... any suggestions?
I have tried everything until now...
uninstall all magisk modules, restart the phone and install only these 2 modules :

https://mega.nz/#!6NRGhayD!O7L6FJDMisBO4vqdhkXUzK7jbJ8aOJMJAGYN2gsTyj0

https://mega.nz/#!SQZV3KRT!YBJURKnQHzeU1Q8xf9oLdbrtXpqRwJ7BGKBUYf1KvJs

Enjoy ! but unfortunately OIS gone also here (fault of xiaomi bad code)...

Reactions: Eric_Cartman
Hi guys please help me. I rooted my mi note 3 (MIUI 10.3.2.0). Can you please help me to install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* step by step? Thanks in advance

Hi guys please help me. I rooted my mi note 3 (MIUI 10.3.2.0). Can you please help me to install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* step by step? Thanks in advance
You have installed TWRP and then magisk ? If yes, install the 2 modules that I have posted... Nothing else.... And then download some APK from celsoazevedo.com and install...
Done !

Whats the best apk version??
try arnova or fu24 or san1ty.... in settings> base model put back camera pixel 3 xl and front camera nexus 6p and play with other settings step by step until you get better and working pictures ... but I advise you not to touch many settings ... leave by default the majority...

You have installed TWRP and then magisk ? If yes, install the 2 modules that I have posted... Nothing else.... And then download some APK from celsoazevedo.com and install...
Done !
can you help me i cant root my mi note 3 i need help :/