Hi guys... I need some advices about a problem i've been dealing with.

boredcultleader

Members
Aug 16, 2023
So, I've just had my xiaomi redmi 9t for 2 years and recently it started to show some problems, like running out of battery and not wanting to turn on anymore... Until then I managed to get rid of this problem, but a new one appeared: the phone detects my sim card but I don't get any signal from the provider, and I don't quite know what to do. It just happened out of the blue and I really wish there was some simple way to fix this, but I feel like the possibilities within my reach are pretty limited right now after I've tested most of them. Has something similar happened to anyone here? Any help or solution?

So, I've just had my xiaomi redmi 9t for 2 years and recently it started to show some problems, like running out of battery and not wanting to turn on anymore... Until then I managed to get rid of this problem, but a new one appeared: the phone detects my sim card but I don't get any signal from the provider, and I don't quite know what to do. It just happened out of the blue and I really wish there was some simple way to fix this, but I feel like the possibilities within my reach are pretty limited right now after I've tested most of them. Has something similar happened to anyone here? Any help or solution?
this forum is about custom rom… did you installed the rom from this side… weekly or stable?