Can i change rom from europe eea to xiaomi.eu

darenas

Members
Feb 7, 2024
Hello, I have a 13 Lite (2210129SG) EEA model, MIUI Global V14.0.17 Stable 14.0.17.0.TLLEUXM can I flash a xiaomi.eu rom to my phone, thanks?

You can. Xiaomi.eu is a custom ROM.
Xiaomi 13 Lite = code name ziyi
Installation procedure.

You can. Xiaomi.eu is a custom ROM.
Xiaomi 13 Lite = code name ziyi
Installation procedure.
Everything will work properly and Gpay?

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    49.7 KB · Views: 58
As far as I can see, Xiaomi 13 lite is not supported - at least I don't see it within the list of HyperOS devices:
1707398875311.png

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    467.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_2024-02-08-15-37-35-312_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-08-15-37-35-312_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 40
It's very strange! Where did you take the screenshot from?
This is the thread for HyperOS stable release and I don't see Xiaomi 13 lite either...

ibbbo

Why do you mention HyperOS here? You are just causing confusion.
User will install MIUI 14 from xiaomi.eu.

It's very strange! Where did you take the screenshot from?
This is the thread for HyperOS stable release and I don't see Xiaomi 13 lite either...
this is not hyper os

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    325.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    288.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Ah okay, sorry - my mistake.
In this case yes - it will be compatible. But have in mind the latest stable MIUI 14 for your device is 14.0.5. as far as I can see, while the current version on your phone is 14.0.17. This means you have to downgrade, meaning you have to delete all your data from the phone. If you would like to proceed, make sure you backed up your data.
Then, you need to unlock your bootloader, download the rom and decide how to install it - easiest way is via fastboot. Within the thread you could find the steps, but they seems like this:
1707401082545.png

ibbbo

You cannot compare CN ROM numbering with Globat ROM. A lower number may not mean an older version.
During the first installation, all data must be deleted anyway, as stated in the instructions.

Reactions: ibbbo
Ah okay, sorry - my mistake.
In this case yes - it will be compatible. But have in mind the latest stable MIUI 14 for your device is 14.0.5. as far as I can see, while the current version on your phone is 14.0.17. This means you have to downgrade, meaning you have to delete all your data from the phone. If you would like to proceed, make sure you backed up your data.
Then, you need to unlock your bootloader, download the rom and decide how to install it - easiest way is via fastboot. Within the thread you could find the steps, but they seems like this:
View attachment 51305
And Everything will work properly esim, Gpay?

And Everything will work properly esim, Gpay?
I can't say, as I don't own this version of the device. You could try searching the thread for stable version for issues with eSIM/Gpay, reported by users.